Los Angeles
24xmnhg.jpg
Here is on feet, lol that's a fukked up pic but w/e

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Never had a pair of 10s before they really comfy even though they big, it's got a lot of padding inside or something. They don't breathe too well but great winter shoes

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
yo those nike sb's at retail anywhere?

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Was at a local sneaker con yesterday. A bunch of kids trying to get rid of GR kicks. Was looking for some SJ or CG XIs. No luck but there was this dude who dragged his pregnant girl there, chick looked like she was due. The chick looked like her water could break at any moment and he had her walking around trying to sell some kicks. I was like like :snoop: than I notice he was trying to sell those Cool Grey/Infrared Xs that came out that day and was like :mindblown:

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
Was at a local sneaker con yesterday. A bunch of kids trying to get rid of GR kicks. Was looking for some SJ or CG XIs. No luck but there was this dude who dragged his pregnant girl there, chick looked like she was due. The chick looked like her water could break at any moment and he had her walking around trying to sell some kicks. I was like like :snoop: than I notice he was trying to sell those Cool Grey/Infrared Xs that came out that day and was like :mindblown:

Breh

I dont even fukk with those sneaker shows

Too many lames that fukk up the game :camby:

And its nothing but rape prices