Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You think the 10s gonna sit tommorow?
I'm not a huge fan of Xs but if I can get them at retail I wouldn't mind a pair in the collection for retail

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
don't like waiting, don't like giving my info, don't like not seeing the product before I buy it, etc

I can understanding the waiting and seeing the product but the info thing shouldn't even be worry. When you swipe your shyt anywhere somebody's going to be able to get access to your info. Look at the Target credit card scandal

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I can understanding the waiting and seeing the product but the info thing shouldn't even be worry. When you swipe your shyt anywhere somebody's going to be able to get access to your info. Look at the Target credit card scandal
Ya that's the one I care about the least and I almost always pay in cash in general. Also don't like not knowing if the shoes(or w/e I may have ordered) get lost in the mail
I'm paranoid about this stuff and I don't even keep money in the bank and usually get payed in cash

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The finishline didn't even have him. But the footlocker got a size 12, that's a little big but fukk it. I got my mind set and buying them. :whew:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
28jfx42.jpg