Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Copped the BHM dunks online and the Yeezy Roshe runs for retail from NDC. Successful morning.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
You got the Roshe Run FB Mint? :wow:
I need an Ameri-friend badly ..this shyt can't keep happening to me lol
Yeah the "Yeezy" ones, I have a private list on twitter with all sneaker related stuff. @nikestore didn't even tweet the link out when the Yeezy Roshe runs restocked. They tweeted it in reply to @teamroshe so unless you went on their page you wouldn't know they restocked. Some one on my list RT'd their tweet to team Roshe and then I copped. Simple as that.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Copped the BHM dunks online and the Yeezy Roshe runs for retail from NDC. Successful morning.
I like these Yeezy remakes,

nike-roshe-run-id-yeezy-2-pure-platinum-8.jpg

Those colors are gone now though from nikeid:dry:

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So I'm selling my Gamma 11's on ebay and the highest bidder right now is someone with a weird username like jj0132 and says they're from Taiwan.

0% feedback, created 9/28/13. Never bought or sold anything. And they bid $275.50. Bid ends in like 8 hours...this shyt seems suspect

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
So I'm selling my Gamma 11's on ebay and the highest bidder right now is someone with a weird username like jj0132 and says they're from Taiwan.

0% feedback, created 9/28/13. Never bought or sold anything. And they bid $275.50. Bid ends in like 8 hours...this shyt seems suspect
block them. Don't sell to zero feedback buyers period, waste of time. If anything put in your description that all 0 feedback bidders must contact you first, and when they contact you set strict payment terms if you do want to sell to them. You should probably set your thing so there's no international bidders and if you want international bidders specify the countries

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
block them. Don't sell to zero feedback buyers period, waste of time. If anything put in your description that all 0 feedback bidders must contact you first, and when they contact you set strict payment terms if you do want to sell to them. You should probably set your thing so there's no international bidders and if you want international bidders specify the countries
I changed my buyer requirements, trying to find where to block that particular user name, good loooking out