Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Good things come to those who wait...i just copped the red dt2s for 105 shipped.

Rocked these yesterday
425745d3-af5c-b40b.jpg

Dont know what imma wear today...

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
i was practically checked out with my secure pair of lebrons last week before they tweeted the link

howd u time it?

were u just hitting refresh the whole time or what?

also what screen were you in......homepage, mens shoes, mens basketball shoes?

TigerUppercut

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
howd u time it?

were u just hitting refresh the whole time or what?

also what screen were you in......homepage, mens shoes, mens basketball shoes?

that was an expected release so you know that the shoes will be on their site at 8am est / 5am pst.

with the yzy2's, it's anytime, and nike twitter said that you can only get to the shoes through the link they tweet.

TigerUppercut

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naww breh I got a feeling those fire red 4s and bred 4s will be at or near riot status when they drop :damn:

still a FSR on them military 4's. :ld: Everyone is waiting on the yeezy's.

hope they release yeezy's everytime there is a jordan retro release specially the bred 4's and 11's.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
that was an expected release so you know that the shoes will be on their site at 8am est / 5am pst.

with the yzy2's, it's anytime, and nike twitter said that you can only get to the shoes through the link they tweet.

this is bullshyt man....

u know the people who work there going to be tipping their people off beforehand....

and who really going to just sit at the computer all day refreshing ma....thats crazy

TigerUppercut

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is bullshyt man....

u know the people who work there going to be tipping their people off beforehand....

and who really going to just sit at the computer all day refreshing ma....thats crazy

I hear ya. I know it's crazy. But so far quite a few, if not a lot of us are guilty of being this crazy sitting in front of the computer all day refreshing...

I was going to take a shower, so I tried to logon my nike account on my phone but it seems nike's mobile site isn't letting me logon. So what is a man to do? I can't bring the PC with me and set it up on the toilet.:noah:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
gets text message from new Nike Store tweet.

assumes its Yeezy link

in the middle of taking a shyt :sadcam:

False alarm:jawalrus: