Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

TigerUppercut

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what other past releases has nike done this way? No DAY and time announcement? I know they did the KDN7's with a random time.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
:noah:

2u5qkaf.jpg

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
I was on my phone and t his bytch snitched on me :sadbron: I can't believe grown ass women is snitching on lil old me in 2012 but thats what happens when people dont like you i guess, the other pizza hut said they prolly hire me tho as long as my old manager isnt a dikk about it *crosses fingers*

but ima still try for the yeezys....lost out on the raffle but they dont drop till tomorrow

Yes

Breh how u get fired from a pizza place for talkin on the phone? I been fired from a pizza place...but it was for doin some wild shyt. Stole a keg from peter piper. When i worked for papa johns it was impossible to get fired. Everybody there smoked weed...a few people did coke...even the bosses. My homeboy was the gm for a while and he was fukkin the owners wife. When i couldnt make it in...i would just text somebody i couldnt make it...Ah the good days...I got fired from a call center in similar fashion to you...we werent supposed to have cell phones on the floor but everybody always did...some hoe ass bytch told the higher ups that I was texting...cussing...had food at my desk...and was avoiding calls.
It was true...but damn...nikkas would get fukked up at work on fridays...smoke on our break...be late all the time...and thats what did me in...long story short...get a better job b.

Sent from my Evo via Tapatalk 2 suckas