Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:krsshake: god damn these big feet of mine...them red ones would be copped with no hesitation. Been wanting these for some time now. They need to drop the other colorways again tho I aint feeling the green and orange ones at all. But the red ones :ohlawd: Thinkin bout flippin a pair...might call em tomorrow.

:leon: They actually emailed me back

Anybody want a pair of these Im about order a couple if they take credit [I just need a way to convert my credit into cash]. If you're interested, hit me up I'll sell them to you for whatever price I get them for.

Edit: nvm they dont take CC

Last edited:

ridge

Daps
soemone told me NDC restocked those USA pack AM90's

im furious i need a red pair :damn:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
:leon: They actually emailed me back

Anybody want a pair of these Im about order a couple if they take credit [I just need a way to convert my credit into cash]. If you're interested, hit me up I'll sell them to you for whatever price I get them for.

Edit: nvm they dont take CC
Did you try using your CC thru Paypal. They emailed me back too and asked for my Paypal email (for a size 13). I got cold feet. I gotta hesistate buying any shoe that I can't wear. I don't really know the demand for these on the resell market. I see people sellin em for $500 but I don't see anyone buying em for $500. I can't be droppin $240 all willy nilly so close to Christmas unless I would actually be able to wear em if I can't sell em (which I undoubtedly would if they had my size). Its a shame they don't got a 14. Cuz I want these more than any other JB released this year (excluding the Blacktoes)

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Did you try using your CC thru Paypal. They emailed me back too and asked for my Paypal email (for a size 13). I got cold feet. I gotta hesistate buying any shoe that I can't wear. I don't really know the demand for these on the resell market. I see people sellin em for $500 but I don't see anyone buying em for $500. I can't be droppin $240 all willy nilly so close to Christmas unless I would actually be able to wear em if I can't sell em (which I undoubtedly would if they had my size). Its a shame they don't got a 14. Cuz I want these more than any other JB released this year (excluding the Blacktoes)

Yea same here. And yea I know you can use a CC on paypal. That's what I told him. He never hit me back. I probably wont be messing with them.

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
i tried it out this morning for the wtk's (bad item to try them out on) and i was on my work's wifi which is not that great plus ndc was actin weird, but i know others who have tried it on other shyt and it works pretty good..

like i said, if ur familiar with that other bot we used to have its pretty similar..

theres always people on here askin about bots which is why i posted it
Any love for the size 12 brehs ?

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
any places with the bred 1 preorder?

going to be at the folks place this christmas and they have shytty internet :sadcam:

ridge

Daps
900x900px-LL-bfb29165_photo38.jpeg

900x900px-LL-47fd04be_photo110.jpeg

off NT

def not ashy

my stanning commences :lawd:

ridge

Daps
rip that RF lace thing and they are going to look better

fukking guy thinks he's the GAWD of this shoe shyt
kith goes OD with the branding

like 80s/90s polo. their volcano jacket had a giant kith flag on the back ha

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
does foams run true to size?

I have some barkley foams that runs true to size but I don't know about the regular foams, I have wide geet and rock a size 13 but I don't wanna cop these safaris and they don't fit :why: