Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Seen the oreos at the mall today. Ashy suede and all. Over quality of the shoe was ehh so I passed. Glad I didn't try to cop online. Can't wait to get the Taxis.

JB fukked up with this year Black Friday release. Past three of been classic CWs. BC3s, Bred 4s and Flint 13s. Should have released Toro, Green Bean, Laneys, Tokyo or Burgundy for BF release. These Oreo are very underwhelming IMO.

Thought they would release maybe the Aqua 8s or something popular like that....Oreo 5's? :ld:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I copped the oreo V's yesterday after I went into footlocker & saw them in person. They cool, I like em :manny: And like my brother told me, you can never go wrong with black & white kicks. I'll probably keep on ice for a few months. If i'm not feeling them like that later on down the line, I could always resale em.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I copped the oreo V's yesterday after I went into footlocker & saw them in person. They cool, I like em :manny: And like my brother told me, you can never go wrong with black & white kicks. I'll probably keep on ice for a few months. If i'm not feeling them like that later on down the line, I could always resale em.
I figured the same thing. They some solid black and white shoes and the quality is nice and no creasing. If I don't like em I'll sell em on kixify.com

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
r5y2.png

#flyknitcollective continues to grow :takedat:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
saw the oreos at the mall today
dont regret not coppin
materials is better than the black grapes though imo theyre not as ashy

ive kinda always wanted a pair of rising suns so when i saw this at costco yesterday it kinda hurt my soul :rayal:

bNPsF3I.jpg

on one hand i was like :damn:but on the other hand i was like :ehh: at least dude rocked his pair .. but still, at some point 0 fukks stopped being given and thats a big :ufdup: from me

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
saw the oreos at the mall today
dont regret not coppin
materials is better than the black grapes though imo theyre not as ashy

ive kinda always wanted a pair of rising suns so when i saw this at costco yesterday it kinda hurt my soul :rayal:

bNPsF3I.jpg

on one hand i was like :damn:but on the other hand i was like :ehh: at least dude rocked his pair .. but still, at some point 0 fukks stopped being given and thats a big :ufdup: from me
:why: