Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
is it official? I watched the interview where he was talking about possibly joining another brand
Kanye West has signed to adidas, leaving Nike to pursue a full line of clothing with adidas’ Y-3 line called "YEEZI."

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Nah Chicago 1s were everywhere....black toes werent limited i dont think they just got bought up everywhere real quick...I assume same for Bred 1s.
To add on, I actually copped Royals, Shadows, Black Toes ..and all of those around here were limited (Perhaps 20 pairs per store and only a handful of stores had them).

Chicago 1s as they weren't listed as the "Retro Hi OG" were given the GR treatment. If these Bred 1s follow suit, they are going to be a bytch to grab.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
To add on, I actually copped Royals, Shadows, Black Toes ..and all of those around here were limited (Perhaps 20 pairs per store and only a handful of stores had them).

Chicago 1s as they weren't listed as the "Retro Hi OG" were given the GR treatment. If these Bred 1s follow suit, they are going to be a bytch to grab.

I went outta town to a store that has a Jordan/SB account in Kingston for the royals and a few other releases...Shadows were LR ?
I saw them at quite a few stores on display...

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
fila-ice-blue-steel-pack-96.jpg

:ehh:

MrFantastic45

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a question for yall. Whats the most you can give up for some bordeauxs? Trying find some online but don't know whats the least you can find them for.

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Going out of town the week the Gamma's drop and I never have any luck online with Finishline or Nike.....yall know of any sites doing pre-orders?