Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
Not much of a shoe expert but wondering if you guys can help me out. Any recommendations on comfortable sneakers for lots of walking? I work in retail and while the trio of polos I rock look good, they deteriorating and causing foot calluses. I'm thinking of copping some regular air forces or something similar. Don't need no Jordan's or LeBrons or anything expensive. If I can spend a bill or less I'm straight. Likely hit up the Nike outlet or Simons tomorrow. Needless to say my knowledge is zero. Last sneakers I purchased might have been the wades. The converse version. :comeon: At myself.

roshe run
nike air max (2013 should be going on sale soon)
new balance

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Not much of a shoe expert but wondering if you guys can help me out. Any recommendations on comfortable sneakers for lots of walking? I work in retail and while the trio of polos I rock look good, they deteriorating and causing foot calluses. I'm thinking of copping some regular air forces or something similar. Don't need no Jordan's or LeBrons or anything expensive. If I can spend a bill or less I'm straight. Likely hit up the Nike outlet or Simons tomorrow. Needless to say my knowledge is zero. Last sneakers I purchased might have been the wades. The converse version. :comeon: At myself.
Nike Free Runs or New Balance.

Daps
Reppin
Harlem,NY
CFr8emrJgNWcBQRulPObpH6jTp19N0kYZtMCluiWOdE
9prGU-Z-85yD9hfAD0Fhe0mtMACqRWWLG95vWUzI8f4

lUwsy6uwNIcltotdB1ewIyLm4dAiKCKBkxyMpbMg0p4

nSjE1xzzLX_4W3Se1vd-FWjgDQTB00XB4NjH4CWu7RQ

RUx9ZGu1nycA0FsZEbUpLrLe9AO3g_ZuRh8bOrUQGD8

:takedat::whoo:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The upcoming Jordan 6 Rings “Bred” sports the popular Black / Red make up, featuring a mesh / patent leather construction. White can be seen on the midsole while Red is seen on the branding, outsole, and sock liner, so take a look above at the Jordan 6 Rings “Bred”. The Jordan sneaker will be releasing next month on November 30th at a $160 price point. :mjpls:
air-jordan-six-6-rings-bred-2.jpg

air-jordan-six-6-rings-bred-3.jpg

air-jordan-six-6-rings-bred-4.jpg