ridge

Daps
Can someone school me
On bots?

I want those volcanos on Friday but know nothing about bots

ridge

Daps

nice

as long as i was on the site early i didnt have getting trouble getting his releases but bots ruined the game for his last few releases also the saint alfred asics and concepts 3 lies asics

this is great neews

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
air-jordan-3-lab-5-infrared-black_result.jpg

air-jordan-3-lab-5-infrared-black_02_result.jpg

air-jordan-3-lab-5-infrared-black_03_result.jpg

air-jordan-3-lab-5-infrared-black_04_result.jpg
I've been striking out lately, but hopefully I can cop these when they come out.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Not much of a shoe expert but wondering if you guys can help me out. Any recommendations on comfortable sneakers for lots of walking? I work in retail and while the trio of polos I rock look good, they deteriorating and causing foot calluses. I'm thinking of copping some regular air forces or something similar. Don't need no Jordan's or LeBrons or anything expensive. If I can spend a bill or less I'm straight. Likely hit up the Nike outlet or Simons tomorrow. Needless to say my knowledge is zero. Last sneakers I purchased might have been the wades. The converse version. :comeon: At myself.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not much of a shoe expert but wondering if you guys can help me out. Any recommendations on comfortable sneakers for lots of walking? I work in retail and while the trio of polos I rock look good, they deteriorating and causing foot calluses. I'm thinking of copping some regular air forces or something similar. Don't need no Jordan's or LeBrons or anything expensive. If I can spend a bill or less I'm straight. Likely hit up the Nike outlet or Simons tomorrow. Needless to say my knowledge is zero. Last sneakers I purchased might have been the wades. The converse version. :comeon: At myself.

nike free runs. i bought mine for like 60$ at finishline, they're comfortable as shyt. no breaking in period either, they're good right out the box.
next vacation i go to im coppin a new pair of those shyts.