Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
anyone who has bought the gloves...do they come with black pair of laces?

i want to swap the white ones out

ZKay

Rookie
Daps
Bel Airs trash... can't rock em w/ anything so waste of time.. but people will pay resell, so I'll take that advantage :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nike-sb-dunk-low-black-rain.jpg

http://www.skatewarehouse.com/descpage.html?pcode=NKDKQS

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
how fukking embarrassing.............you should know better than saying some asinine shyt like that.....

what jordan release is bigger than this so far this year ?? go ahead, ill wait...

and bruh you live in california too, I go to LA from time to time bruh, dont get yolked up over some fukkin internet comments I think you have me confused for some other posters here who wont see someone bout some online words talkin bout my age is embarassin and hypebeast and shyt when you I said JORDAN release and you start talking about YEEZYS which is the real hypebeast bull shyt and fukk you just sit on ya computer all day with bots ordering shoes n shyt if you would go out in to the real world you would know the malls was going crazy today over these same with instagram

maybe if you had more than 100 followers n shyt you would know this :camby:
maybe if you didnt spend all your time on the internet you would know this :camby:
since you old as fukk you would know a lot of people wanted these cause they had something to do with fresh prince not because they was national hypebeast colors like the bull shyt you be rockin :camby:

the only comparable hype around jordans to come out this year was the he got game 13s and even then they wasnt poppin like these :camby:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
what jordan release is bigger than this so far this year ?? go ahead, ill wait...

and bruh you live in california too, I go to LA from time to time bruh, dont get yolked up over some fukkin internet comments I think you have me confused for some other posters here who wont see someone bout some online words talkin bout my age is embarassin and hypebeast and shyt when you I said JORDAN release and you start talking about YEEZYS which is the real hypebeast bull shyt and fukk you just sit on ya computer all day with bots ordering shoes n shyt if you would go out in to the real world you would know the malls was going crazy today over these same with instagram

maybe if you had more than 100 followers n shyt you would know this :camby:
maybe if you didnt spend all your time on the internet you would know this :camby:
since you old as fukk you would know a lot of people wanted these cause they had something to do with fresh prince not because they was national hypebeast colors like the bull shyt you be rockin :camby:

the only comparable hype around jordans to come out this year was the he got game 13s and even then they wasnt poppin like these :camby:
Hahahahahaha......nikka you mad as fukk.......please shut the fukk up and next time don't say stupid shyt and I won't call u out on it........challenge a nikka to a fight because you can't defend yourself over the Internet bruh's ........

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Hahahahahaha......nikka you mad as fukk.......please shut the fukk up and next time don't say stupid shyt and I won't call u out on it........

:wtf:

you fukkin drunk bruh ?

I said JORDAN RELEASE
and you brought up YEEZYS

and you start rantin n shyt like a lil bytch

you are the only one who has said ANYTHING stupid the past few pages bruh go re read what we even arguing bout

tumblr_mlmtm07YC11rdhoj7o1_500.gif