Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Im waiting for the steel 10s next weekend :manny:

fukk a fresh prince 5 :scusthov:

I'm saying. My boy rocked his from 05 to work yesturday on some straight stuntin shyt. I walked in to do my shift, notice his kicks and was like

terry_gif.gif

Them steels is too clean. That grey tongue. :wow:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Bel Airs finna be an easy cop.
:usure:

Biggest jordan release this year until 11s comin out in december

Mall was goin crazy for these today and my mall usually dead for releases :usure:

Im sensing a lot of salty posts in here these past few pages too :usure:

"I aint want them 5s anyway , why i ended up gettin them gloves " :stopitslime:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:usure:

Biggest jordan release this year until 11s comin out in december

Mall was goin crazy for these today and my mall usually dead for releases :usure:

Im sensing a lot of salty posts in here these past few pages too :usure:

"I aint want them 5s anyway , why i ended up gettin them gloves " :stopitslime:
LMAO.....nikka.....Hell No!!...........them Bel Air 5's are trash..........only little nikkaz and hypebeast wanted those........nikkaz will go crazy for these if they drop.....
BV1Pxv8IQAEy-fg.jpg:large

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin
Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!
the red one's are still dropping.......dont know if these are a custom or an actual legit pair?.........

sneakernews i believe reported they were samples

The Air Yeezy 2 was a shoe that had its fair share of tweaks from the sample stage to when it finally hit retail. Unfortunately those changes have been tough to pin down, as the best views of the earliest incarnation have so far been random paparazzi shots of Kanye a from a couple years back. Helping us out is GOOD Music signee Cyhi the Prynce, who posted up this image of what he’s calling the “first pair” ever made. In place of the mesh section on the front end is a clean black leather with a perforated texture over the top. Continue reading to see this alternate Air Yeezy pair and let us know how they compare to the retail version.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
LMAO.....nikka.....Hell No!!...........them Bel Air 5's are trash..........only little nikkaz and hypebeast wanted those........nikkaz will go crazy for these if they drop.....
BV1Pxv8IQAEy-fg.jpg:large
I said jordans n u post some yeezys :camby:And then u bring up hypebeasts, but post some yeezys!!! :camby:

And most people i seen on instagram and in line for the bel airs was 20-30 years old cause they look good n it has to do with fresh prince :camby:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I said jordans n u post some yeezys :camby:And then u bring up hypebeasts, but post some yeezys!!! :camby:

And most people i seen on instagram and in line for the bel airs was 20-30 years old cause they look good n it has to do with fresh prince :camby:
nikka your dumbass still said this "Biggest jordan release this year until 11s comin out in december"...............get the fukk outta here!!..........you must be a fukking teenager to say some stupid shyt like that......

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
:heh: @ ppl buggin off the Bel-Aires. Haven't copped a shoe in 10 months :blessed: and I assure you this is one of the weaker 5's to drop this year (and ever)...Shoulda been for gs only..

The game is something else :dahell: