Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Putting a a pair of flyknit lunar 1s on fresh out of the dryer >>>>>>>>>>>> :ahh:

like wrapping your feet in marshmellows :banderas:
Yes...yes..
wvomsl.jpg

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Putting a a pair of flyknit lunar 1s on fresh out of the dryer >>>>>>>>>>>> :ahh:

like wrapping your feet in marshmellows :banderas:

I work at a hospital were im on my feet alot of the time. Are these comfy like that? And they are okay to throw in the washer and than dry them??

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I work at a hospital were im on my feet alot of the time. Are these comfy like that? And they are okay to throw in the washer and than dry them??
Ive never thrown them in the washer, i usually throw them in the dryer after ive been in the rain. When you do that, they form to feet shockingly well.

But yeah theyre very comfortable...any lunarlon shoe is fairly comfortbale but the flyknit upper is lighter than all others making the shoe even better. I cycle 3 pairs of them running, plus 2 flykit trainers and a pair of racers.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Next to a few AM90s the Flyknit Lunars are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. I'm thinking about grabbing the grey pair next week.
LL

Last edited: