Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
so these nikkas just gon restock them shyts again. i dont think anyone will ever get a pair. and fukk THEM for bringing back the pullout (pause) box. I wanted that shyt last year (pause).

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
well the 2000 space jams ive only had for 2 or 3 years i got em in a trade for pewter foams which i later ended up copping again on a steal.. i just cant bring myself to wear the 2000 jams because theyre still icy and the patent leather cut is :banderas:

concords i swear i been ready to rock a good 3 or 4 times on special occasions and everyone of those damn times it ends up raining out of nowhere and so i dont end up rockin em

cool greys ive never really liked that much :manny:
Lol@u just playing with the space jams....the shoes I want the most.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
well the 2000 space jams ive only had for 2 or 3 years i got em in a trade for pewter foams which i later ended up copping again on a steal.. i just cant bring myself to wear the 2000 jams because theyre still icy and the patent leather cut is :banderas:

concords i swear i been ready to rock a good 3 or 4 times on special occasions and everyone of those damn times it ends up raining out of nowhere and so i dont end up rockin em

cool greys ive never really liked that much :manny:

you got 2000 concords for pewters...was that nikka on crack :wtf: