Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
^ I aint even notice that lol. But i think shipping to US is an extra 35 dollars. Hopefully if any of you use it customs dont throw a fit.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Perfect Quality...better then my 2006' s
Military Blue 4' s
ri6cyq.jpg

Oh they beautiful :to:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Does anyone in here be fukking with B Grade Jordans? Is there a sizable difference in price between them and the Grade As? Like is a B Grade Space Jam lower by a legit margin or what?

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Does anyone in here be fukking with B Grade Jordans? Is there a sizable difference in price between them and the Grade As? Like is a B Grade Space Jam lower by a legit margin or what?

Some of the B-Grades end up at outlets.

A lot of the Banned 1s were marked as B-Grades but the quality on them were incredible. Leather was great and they came with THREE pairs of laces. I'm still confused about that release. :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

I've bought b grades in my day and never found nothin...the differences are random though...small as extra glue inside, high as the sole being off center

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Some of the B-Grades end up at outlets.

A lot of the Banned 1s were marked as B-Grades but the quality on them were incredible. Leather was great and they came with THREE pairs of laces. I'm still confused about that release. :yeshrug:

I've bought b grades in my day and never found nothin...the differences are random though...small as extra glue inside, high as the sole being off center

Thanks for the info..my best friend(who was up on Jordans on a WHOLE another level before me) c/s everything you are saying and I just wanted to be sure no one played me like some straight up a$$hole or some shyt. I saw a pair of B Grade Concords and held them side by side with mine and I really couldn't tell a REAL difference. It seemed mine were a TAD bit whiter but that was it.

SolesKing305

@SobeSoles
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
i got the military 4's for $200 shipped

olympic lebron 9 lows $180 shipped

son of mars $180 shipped

south beach lebrons $500

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Thanks for the info..my best friend(who was up on Jordans on a WHOLE another level before me) c/s everything you are saying and I just wanted to be sure no one played me like some straight up a$$hole or some shyt. I saw a pair of B Grade Concords and held them side by side with mine and I really couldn't tell a REAL difference. It seemed mine were a TAD bit whiter but that was it.

I think the majority of the time the "flaws" are things that nobody should be looking that close to be able to detect :manny:

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
Someone help me find me royal foams in an 11.5 under $275, idc if used