Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Looks like them ajko's got wiped out on ndc and they're quickstrike so no restocks

Still got an extra 11.5 pair of the blacktoes if anyone wants em
Retail + tax + shipping + paypal fee = $160 otherwise ima put em on craigslist

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Looks like them ajko's got wiped out on ndc and they're quickstrike so no restocks

Still got an extra 11.5 pair of the blacktoes if anyone wants em
Retail + tax + shipping + paypal fee = $160 otherwise ima put em on craigslist

This was a strange release with the Lebron's being the same day. I mentioned this earlier but I walked in a pretty popular mall in Atlanta and copped the Black Toes around 3:15PM in a 12 at lower level store. The BREDs were gone but then you read NT and it seems like a lot of places didn't get them.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
You guys think it'll be easy to buy these in store? Cuz alot of times it'll be a bunch of high school kids in line,you think all of them gone have around $400 to buy the pack?

This pack will be gone with the quickness.

And it drops on the Saturday before school starts too?

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ay los,did your trackin number work from the get? Cuz im bout to call and be on sum "ya'll better not try and pull an okie doke one me,where my trackin number at?":birdman:
Its not gonna work yet they just giving u a heads up they still got the package until ups picks it up from them. Once ups has the package then u will be able to track it ups usually picks up in the evenings. Lol tracking packages was one of my first jobs so I'm good at it. So sometime tonight u should be able to start tracking it. Your shyt is boxed and ready with shipping label waiting for the driver.