Steelo Brim's Instagram :whew:

#TeamJordan #TeamEarly lovin the new additions to the family! S/O @Jumpman23
2ebb1996fc5d11e2aa0022000aa821ef_7.jpg

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Pass true judgement on the "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" Air Jordan 5 with this latest set of quality images showcasing the upcoming retro by the Jordan Brand.

The Fresh Prince-inspired Air Jordan 5 Retro would have perfectly fit into Will's wardrobe back in the day, utilizing graphic prints and a series of vibrant tones. Grey handles the full suede build on the Fresh Prince's Air Jordan V, working with purple midsoles and a combination of mismatching accents on each shoe. Pink and electric green act as the lead accents, while a '90's inspired graphic covers the collar lining on each shoe.
Air-Jordan-5-Fresh-Prince-04.jpg

Air-Jordan-5-Fresh-Prince-01.jpg

Air-Jordan-5-Fresh-Prince-02.jpg

Air-Jordan-5-Fresh-Prince-05.jpg

Air-Jordan-5-Fresh-Prince-12.jpg

Air-Jordan-5-Fresh-Prince-09.jpg

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Last made available in 2005, the "Steel" Air Jordan 10 will again hit retail this fall.

MJ's return model is primarily decked out in white, with black and steel details applied to the eyestay, collar, inner lining and achievement-focused outsole. This pair is rumored to feature the maize Jumpman branding that was used on the scrapped '05 sample.

Available Saturday, October 12 for $160 at nike.com, Foot Locker, Eastbay, Footaction and other Nike retailers. Sizing runs down to infant.

10/12/13 Air Jordan 10 Retro
310805-103 White/Black-Light Steel Grey
$160.00 - Men's
$115.00 - Gradeschool
$75.00 - Preschool
$55.00 - Toddler
$45.00 - Infant
air-jordan-x-10-retro-steel-release-date-01.jpg

ive been wanting these ever since i saw em on Martin :bryan:

speaking of martin, i was watching 'my wife and kids' with some 23 yr old breezy (shes persian, japanese & mexican) and when tisha campbell came on screen i made some comment about GINA, this chick looked at me like :huh:so i was like, u know, cuz she was GINA on MARTIN and then she says "whats martin :huh:" so i go, u know the tv show, MARTIN .. MARTIN LAWRENCE.. she still hittin me with the :huh:

so then i ask how the hell has she never heard of or seen martin so she says "im 23 :what: im too young to have watched that,,:yeshrug:"
so i say yeah but still, its on tv all the time ..

brehs she had no fukking clue about martin
that shyt is still :mindblown: to me

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
speaking of martin, i was watching 'my wife and kids' with some 23 yr old breezy (shes persian, japanese & mexican) and when tisha campbell came on screen i made some comment about GINA, this chick looked at me like :huh:so i was like, u know, cuz she was GINA on MARTIN and then she says "whats martin :huh:" so i go, u know the tv show, MARTIN .. MARTIN LAWRENCE.. she still hittin me with the :huh:

so then i ask how the hell has she never heard of or seen martin so she says "im 23 :what: im too young to have watched that,,:yeshrug:"
so i say yeah but still, its on tv all the time ..

brehs she had no fukking clue about martin
that shyt is still :mindblown: to me
it aint a young thing...its a culture thing...my 16 year old niece knows what Martin is. 23 is def old enough

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
it aint a young thing...its a culture thing...my 16 year old niece knows what Martin is. 23 is def old enough
thats why i said what she was a mix of.. but still this the first time ive heard of someone not knowing who martin is/was lol

i just realized these steel X's coming out the same day as this ice cube/snoop/game concert im going to, they better be an easy cop :beli:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
After seeing the pics of the new black foams coming out next year I decided to let my Stealths go.

Tinted black sole>>>>>>>>>>>>>>yellowing sole
my stealths are still ds and have no signs of yellowing. the anthracite foams got me interested, but if the stealths are already kind of plain then the anthracites are definitely going to be too plain. at least with the stealth foams you can seaglow them, or dye the soles black or darker grey to deal with any yellowing. we'll see...