Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
:myman:

Happy Bday breh!

Happy bday @richtree. Wife just went into ftl for me lets see if she come out with my pair

Thanks brehs! A nikka was feeling :blessed: today for sure. Broke some necks with the Royals .. its as if these shoes were never meant to be worn LOL
These Fire Red 3s are pretty damn nice in person, i'll throw up some detailed pics when i'm up in the morning

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:mjpls: you sure those legit
Get the fukk outta here nikka. Don't you dare try to accuse me of copping fake anything. I'll punch you in your throat. I told ya silly ass I got em from footlocker.

@richtree
I wore those green glow 4s to the mall yesterday and had everyone asking where I got em from. Definite neck breakers and they don't crease at all. Quality is top notch.

LOUD

King Of All Kings
Daps
Reppin
Fashion Heavens
Get the fukk outta here nikka. Don't you dare try to accuse me of copping fake anything. I'll punch you in your throat. I told ya silly ass I got em from footlocker.

@richtree
I wore those green glow 4s to the mall yesterday and had everyone asking where I got em from. Definite neck breakers and they don't crease at all. Quality is top notch.
idk looks like it has patent leather :russ:

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.

@richtree

Up until this moment I was saying fukk the green glows but now I realized I have most of the 4s ..how do i say no? :sadcam: post some pics, I remember seeing your pic when you did the pick up!

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Jordan V "Laney" drops on November 2nd
Jordan XII "Taxi" drops on December 14th

Jordan V "Fear" no release date, but here are some pics ..

air-jordan-5-retro-fear-pack-new-5.jpg
air-jordan-5-retro-fear-pack-new-1.jpg
air-jordan-5-retro-fear-pack-new-4.jpg

air-jordan-5-retro-fear-pack-new-7.jpg

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
Damn, jb/nike bring on the 6s already...getting tired of all the 4s and 5s

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Up until this moment I was saying fukk the green glows but now I realized I have most of the 4s ..how do i say no? :sadcam: post some pics, I remember seeing your pic when you did the pick up!
Sorry for the wack pics but my phone is out of commission at the moment. I'm stuck using this old Samsung camera I had lying around.

xb07rk.jpg

2rqmu5y.jpg

Those "Fear Vs" are mines