Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
anyone know how the nike sb dunk high fit? ideally i'm 11.5 .. i have nike sb lows in both 11.5 and 12 but i heard the highs fit a bit snug?

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
you need your ss number and tax info for paypal now :beli:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
quality is def on point and they look :wow: in person IMO. I wasn't too hyped on this release until I checked it out in Champs. Can't wait to add it in the 3s collection.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
quality is def on point and they look :wow: in person IMO. I wasn't too hyped on this release until I checked it out in Champs. Can't wait to add it in the 3s collection.

I copped a pair of the 07's off fleabeigh and they were too big for a vig - ended up giving it to my boy for the free ninety nine.

Just got a call from Athletes Locker for a size 11. Wanted the Kevin Durant but didn't win that. Just tells you the producione numbers of
the 3's are massive like attack (as i seldom win raffles from that store - speaks volumes, maybe i just got lucky, this UTI ain't gonna stop me).

Maybe if those 07's weren't fake, maybe they would have fit my shyt (but they looked legit and i was just out of college wanting to stunt
on the chul'run - Knievel style).

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
I copped a pair of the 07's off fleabeigh and they were too big for a vig - ended up giving it to my boy for the free ninety nine.

Just got a call from Athletes Locker for a size 11. Wanted the Kevin Durant but didn't win that. Just tells you the producione numbers of
the 3's are massive like attack (as i seldom win raffles from that store - speaks volumes, maybe i just got lucky, this UTI ain't gonna stop me).

Maybe if those 07's weren't fake, maybe they would have fit my shyt (but they looked legit and i was just out of college wanting to stunt
on the chul'run - Knievel style).

if sneakerpost has them for only 17 bucks over retail + tax , you know there's a ton out there

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Air-Jordan-iv-green-glow-01.jpg

The "Green Glow" Air Jordan 4 Retro is set to release at Jordan Brand accounts nationwide on August 17th.
Air-Jordan-iv-green-glow-02.jpg

Air-Jordan-iv-green-glow-03.jpg

Air-Jordan-iv-green-glow-04.jpg

Air-Jordan-iv-green-glow-05.jpg

Air-Jordan-iv-green-glow-06.jpg

:ld:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
if sneakerpost has them for only 17 bucks over retail + tax , you know there's a ton out there

Pretty much. If they let me use the coupon code, i'll get 'em

Just something aboot these that i won't fret aboot if i don't cop.

Still looking for a backup pair of them toros. 220 and up is all i can find so far.

But them green glows are impress.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
After seeing the pics of the new black foams coming out next year I decided to let my Stealths go.

Tinted black sole>>>>>>>>>>>>>>yellowing sole