Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Whats crazy is Ive rocked the royals and eggplants the past two weeks and it really makes me :sadbron: t to what nike has done
I wore my Electric Blue foams today. Those were one of the last dope ones IMO...them and the Pine Greens...shyt just aint the same no more. They need to focus more on making dope looking colors instead of all this stupid crazy looking print on the foams. The best foams got that shimmer to em. Eggplants=goat. Wish I had a pair of them Pine Greens tho.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
Just got word footlocker supposedly will restock the lebron mints and hazelnut tomorrow in the am...

Also Nike restock on Thursday I have a "supposed" time as well lebrons, Kobe's, and J's which I know

Have we set up a system where we can pass this info along? I see we can pm each other and have multiple people participate?

Y'all know I'm always asking for kicks so I hope the news I'm reading is right and my fellow coli brehthren eat Well. would be good for once for me to pass out info instead of always taking it

:salute:

LET ME KNOW ABOUT THAT RESTOCK...

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
How y'all get those cards? I need one I missed out on these 3's so I need to cop. What's a decent price to cop the shadows for?