Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Brehs going to meet a nikka now, for $500, carrying the steel..

This the 1st shoe Im paying over retail for, and I have sick feeling in my gut... like shyt just got real

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What the malls looking like out there? I hit was at a footaction at a mall and the nikka working there said they getting the most pairs in the city and they still going to open at 10 :wtb: if this nikka lying im going to eat his face off like that miami nikka no homo.

:wow:

nikka is you crazy. look at the NAME of the site. :childplease:

somebody find me a 11.5 in the SBs for non rape. i will continuously be on the lookout. please help a breh (fukk you brad breh :laugh:) this is why i dont go in the streets im pissed.

The rundown:

1.Was told line at 6. Tickets at 7, open at 8.

2. get there at 6, get ticket #2 and my girl gets #3 so I'm like :wow: :dj2: until cop says its a raffle. :ohmy:

3. I'm thinkin ok mall got 30-40 pairs and maybe half 15-20 get raffled.

4. They raffle EIGHT.

5. Come back later my nikka at FNL says they had ONE HUNDRED PAIRS but they sold/held NINETY TWO :wow:

I snitched on them to the corp office.
They on the NikeTalk and solecollector legit list just wanted to check with people I trusted

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
No I was quoting the meek mill song... I said $500 above. Had that shyt on repeat the entire drive over ...cuz thats the MOST I ever spent on any clothing in my life. Brehs Im out for a minute, that was 2-3 shoe purchases for me. Gonna skip next few releases, plus I just bought the Military blue 4s yesterday

(this was the song, cuz I was strapped... guess only me motivates themself with music when riding solo)

I'm gonna cut a movie in these ... fukking with these on.

Last edited by a moderator: