Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
draft-pack-nike-air-max-sensation-1.jpg

draft-pack-nike-air-max-sensation-2.jpg

The NBA Draft is a couple of weeks away and Nike digging back into their archives to pay tribute to some huge draft day moves from the past with the Draft Lottery Pack. As part of the Draft Lottery Pack, Nike is set to release the "Orlando Magic" Nike Air Max Sensation. The "Orlando Magic" Nike Air Max Sensation is inspired by Chris Webber being draft 1st overall by the Orlando Magic before being immediately traded to the Golden State Warrior for Anfernee "Penny" Hardaway. The "Orlando Magic" Nike Air Max Sensation features a Black upper done in nubuck and patent with Metallic Silver and Royal accents, a White midsole, and a Royal outsole with lottery ping pong balls on the footbed.

The "Orlando Magic" Nike Air Max Sensation is set to release on 6/15 exclusively at House of Hoops locations. Hit the jump for more.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
they only have 2 12s and a 13 on CL. New orleans nikkas wanted these lol or sold em other ways. the 12s are $700 the 13 is text and call. smh.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Brehs is jumpmansneakers.com legit?!

:wow:

nikka is you crazy. look at the NAME of the site. :childplease:

somebody find me a 11.5 in the SBs for non rape. i will continuously be on the lookout. please help a breh (fukk you brad breh :laugh:) this is why i dont go in the streets im pissed.

The rundown:

1.Was told line at 6. Tickets at 7, open at 8.

2. get there at 6, get ticket #2 and my girl gets #3 so I'm like :wow: :dj2: until cop says its a raffle. :ohmy:

3. I'm thinkin ok mall got 30-40 pairs and maybe half 15-20 get raffled.

4. They raffle EIGHT.

5. Come back later my nikka at FNL says they had ONE HUNDRED PAIRS but they sold/held NINETY TWO :wow:

I snitched on them to the corp office.