Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Nismo

Sophisticated a$$hole
Daps
Reppin
U.S
i wonder if anyone will succeed in getting yeezy's in here. i know last in the last brad thread nobody did, or came close. i kinda already know im not, no spot will get these where im at. all my cards are in for SB9s tho

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
how do you know what stores will have them in your city?
grab a yellow pages and call around you gotta put in that work breh.
Keep an eye on this thread and all them sneaker blogs like nicekicks, solecollector, sneakernews.sneakerfiles, modern notoriety etc etc

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
i wonder if anyone will succeed in getting yeezy's in here. i know last in the last brad thread nobody did, or came close. i kinda already know im not, no spot will get these where im at. all my cards are in for SB9s tho

I'm gonna try :youngsabo:

But probably end up like :sadbron:

j66i41.jpg

:noah:

Nismo

Sophisticated a$$hole
Daps
Reppin
U.S
I'm gonna try :youngsabo:

But probably end up like :sadbron:

j66i41.jpg

:noah:

:noah: ill be fine with just one black pair

you know nike. com gonna pull some BS again like they did with the cavs an not release them online. they better have the SB9s online, i aint standing in no fukking line for over 8 hours

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

1 spot in my entire city got the yeezy 1s and they only got 1 pair in each size :noah:

only chance i got coppin in person is going to LA and camping on top of that and even then its not a guarantee
i dont want em that bad :merchant: