Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Nismo

Sophisticated a$$hole
Daps
Reppin
U.S
Nah i had em,i was prob like 10 or sumthin,i remember lookin at the 3m part and just being like "coooooooool!!!" :krs:
I guess jordan just tryna maximize their profit knowin that even if they skimp on the quality they still gone sell regardless :manny:

It's the fakkits that will buy anything and resellers. I was really looking forward to the bred 13s. A personal grail I missed out on the OG an the retro in 04. I expected no 3M since the French blues weren't. :sadcam:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
these nikkas kill me with this shyt. JB said that they change each retro slightly so you can tell which version someone has.

on topic. some nikka came in the job today and his 4s are yellowed. like the white upper is yellow. I can't...

and, i need these:

:wow:

video-007151.jpg

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Who got some Lebron 9s? Post some pictures of yours. Thinking about getting the Hornets ones or maybe the South Beaches but those are a grip :sadbron:

I got dunkmans, bangs, and cannons. Sold my nikeid, getting sb and home elites. Watch mackmaine videos on youtube.. I aint have no pics of mine on. I only wore the bangs. Even though I love this shoe, I really aint rock em hard. That gotta change...

:facepalm: at me throwing shyt in the closet, and acting like they special all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
I got dunkmans, bangs, and cannons. Sold my nikeid, getting sb and home elites. Watch mackmaine videos on youtube.. I aint have no pics of mine on. I only wore the bangs. Even though I love this shoe, I really aint rock em hard. That gotta change...

:facepalm: at me throwing shyt in the closet, and acting like they special all the time.

NIKE LEBRON BIG BANG (ALL-STARS) ON FEET - YouTube

I got the Bred, Xmas and Swingmans. Gonna eventually get the Cool Greys.

Still :noah: that I missed out on them Chinas.

nike-lebron-9-china-dragon-01(1).jpg

The GOAT 9. Yep, better than the Big Bangs and SBs :birdman:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
What ya'll think about the Miami Nights? West Coast I skipped by the Cannons but they look good worn, I might consider.

$(KGrHqRHJC4E7BcvhWyTBOyg9sQ(cw~~60_12.JPG