Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Is there any way I can add a coupon after I made the order on finishline?

Edit: how hard is it gonna be to cop the Barkley foamposite all stars?

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Is there any way I can add a coupon after I made the order on finishline?

Edit: how hard is it gonna be to cop the Barkley foamposite all stars?

call their hotline and tell them you want to add a coupon to ur order im pretty sure theyll accommodate you and if they dont just cancel ur order and reorder with the coupon.

yea whats the availability looking like on them all star posite max's? i know eastbay is getting them, but idk if that means theyll be easily obtainable. im tryna grab but i gotta get rid of a pair of these gold medal lebrons first b4 i cop another 250+ kick:sadcam:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo if yall need any shoes off nike.com for a discounted price....pm me see if we can make somethin work.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea lemme get them OG/He got game 13s in march for $120 size 11.5 and $90 size 4.5y :sadray:

man hold up lol send me a link playa my sneaker game is fairly knowledgeable but damn niga you lost me. wait in march??? holla at me in march then

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
yeah. if you like a certain pair or 2 of shoes. we can make a deal concerning the price and shipping where we both can agree on. and of course itll be cheaper than what your paying through the online store direct. but do you playa

U sure u ain't selling repmallshop joints ?