Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Cant believe overall how much of a fail the bron tens were this season/year tho..have to find a way to capitilize on the success of the nines and bron in general....turrible

:aicmon: I don't know what you mean breh. Shoes never really sell out quick unless they are limited edition or hypebeast shoes like (retro Jordans or foams). General release usually sit in most places. I wear a size 13 and they are harder to find in outlets if its a decent colorway.

Gold Medals, Jades, Jewels, Lavas sold out almost everywhere within a few days to a week. Other colorways are picked off week by week as people have the money for them. Nike is not stupid, they are releasing all these colorways for a reason because they know that eventually they will make a profit even when they hit outlets. It doesn't cost that much to make shoes, plus they use mostly synthetic material, rarely see full-grain leather anymore.

The shoe game is saturated, way more heat comes out monthly then ever before. Back in the 90s, there might be 4-5 shoes that sneakerheads wanted in whole year. Some were just other colorways of the same shoe. Now, you see that in a 1-2 month time frame. People have to pick and choose, but at the end of the day Lebron's line makes A LOT of money for Nike.

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
So I copped those NB that I posted a couple days ago @skb1065
I gotta say, the shoes are comfy as hell, came with two extra laces as well. I'll def pick up some more NB's in the future.

Uploaded a lot of pics, rest are in the spoiler tags here goes:

dsc00465mp.jpg

dsc00468c.jpg

dsc00470v.jpg

dsc00475ve.jpg

dsc00476z.jpg

dsc00479jf.jpg

dsc00480mc.jpg

dsc00482iq.jpg

dsc00485rs.jpg

Piff..how did they fit?i copped a 9.5 in navy from livestock in canada,

My nice kicks x nb collabo fit huge

Last edited by a moderator:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
In need of some help about shoe care.

Can anyone recommend a shoe cleaning kit, deodorizer spray and something to put in my shoe toes so they don't crease?

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Piff..how did they fit?i copped a 9.5 in navy from livestock in canada,

My nice kicks x nb collabo fit huge

I wear 11 in jordan retros and grabbed a 11.5 in these. The 11 fit but my toe was right up at the top, 11.5 gives me some breathing room.

Livestock was sold out of the red pair real quick, the black and navy sat for a bit. Honestly contemplated getting the black pair as well!

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
In need of some help about shoe care.

Can anyone recommend a shoe cleaning kit, deodorizer spray and something to put in my shoe toes so they don't crease?

For a shoe cleaning kit I'd recommend Jason Markk; good for the sole! Gets your whites super clean while not messing up other colours (except elephant print)

Deodorizer I just whatever footlocker or champs sell.

To help with the toe box creasing, get force fields; they sell these at champs. Its an insert that sticks to the top of the toe box n prevents the creasing. It does take up a bit of space so be prepared for your shoes to fit more snug