West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
If I wasnt taking so easy this year those UNC 1s would be instantly copped. BEAUTIFUL summer shoe.

Ever since I copped those Vegas 1s last year them shyts stay on my radar.

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
:aicmon: I don't know what you mean breh. Shoes never really sell out quick unless they are limited edition or hypebeast shoes like (retro Jordans or foams). General release usually sit in most places. I wear a size 13 and they are harder to find in outlets if its a decent colorway.

Gold Medals, Jades, Jewels, Lavas sold out almost everywhere within a few days to a week. Other colorways are picked off week by week as people have the money for them. Nike is not stupid, they are releasing all these colorways for a reason because they know that eventually they will make a profit even when they hit outlets. It doesn't cost that much to make shoes, plus they use mostly synthetic material, rarely see full-grain leather anymore.

The shoe game is saturated, way more heat comes out monthly then ever before. Back in the 90s, there might be 4-5 shoes that sneakerheads wanted in whole year. Some were just other colorways of the same shoe. Now, you see that in a 1-2 month time frame. People have to pick and choose, but at the end of the day Lebron's line makes A LOT of money for Nike.

I actually could give a fukk about the overall sales of the tens..fact of the matter is they did little to innovate the creative look of the shoe and have put out a clusterfukk of colorways..shyts are a weak mix of the bron 8s and the hyperdunk type toe and check mark they put on the kds too..if the tens had a great look then yes, even gen releases would be in demand..besides the elites, youd be hard pressed to find many bron 9s at outlets, they still have demandl...and thats cause they have an off and on court appeal

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I actually could give a fukk about the overall sales of the tens..fact of the matter is they did little to innovate the creative look of the shoe and have put out a clusterfukk of colorways..shyts are a weak mix of the bron 8s and the hyperdunk type toe and check mark they put on the kds too..if the tens had a great look then yes, even gen releases would be in demand..besides the elites, youd be hard pressed to find many bron 9s at outlets, they still have demandl...and thats cause they have an off and on court appeal

That's What Happens When You Get Lazy, Have No Competition, And People Just Buy Shoes Anyway.

Alot Of People Will Disagree But The X's Are Underwhelming As fukk, Even The BEST Colorways Look Average On That Shoe

Same As The KD's, God Awful Looking Shoe, It Would Be A Typical Ugly Hyperdunk Without KD's Name Branded On It

Alot Of Nikes Best Work Lately Have Been Non Basketball Shoes, In Terms Of Looks AND Quality

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I was in the line trying for foams and a lot of heads was rocking Bron X Christmas, Jades, KD christmas, KD energies like they were hot. I was just SMH. I had tims on heads were looking at my feet funny. Lebron X have a poor silouette to bring out colorways. Thats why those All Star joints look garbage. KDs look too much like hyperdunks.

The only Bron X that I like are the prisms. I can't believe people comped those Jades and Christmas joints like they are hot. SMH to each his own.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Those Bron All Stars would be garbage on ANY shoe.

Jades are the best colorway on the X...then USA, Crown Jewel, Prisms. Christmas ones are ok.

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
My backlog of shoes is ridiculous. I still havent copped the OG 95s, and Nike is holding me hostage until i make a go for them Nike Air 3s (missed out on every three in 2011 :noah:) and i HAVE TO HAVE THE Royal Blue 1s. Then those Suns foams in March :noah::noah:

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
they a general release..........people are saying they will be widely available but will see how that goes?.....I heard a dude say pink foam numbers....:yeshrug:

Our local footaction got over 56 pairs....and they only got 1 size run of the pink foams....

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
they a general release..........people are saying they will be widely available but will see how that goes?.....I heard a dude say pink foam numbers....:yeshrug:
word bet. so none of that ticket shyt is going on? this is unreal :damn: might have to try grab a pair. will they be on ndc?

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
word bet. so none of that ticket shyt is going on? this is unreal :damn: might have to try grab a pair. will they be on ndc?

i assume so...the only foam that didnt hit NDC was the galaxy foam...man this gon be some bullshyt for the royal 1s on FNL and Eastbay. i dont expect to cop off there