Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
YOoooo, I just got my Breds from Finishline in the mail. I opened them up, 9.5 on the order form, 9.5 on the box....8.5 Breds...:sadbron:

Someone at the warehouse must of switched them.

I just called them up, I gotta wait until Monday to see if they have any in stock...which they won't

Once they tell me the bad news, I'm gonna go off. Accuse their workers of sabotaging releases and shyt. I can't let this shyt go down with no repercussions.

Although I wanted the shoes, I wouldn't mind getting my money back plus a whole bunch of free shyt :manny:

I'll let yall know how it goes down.

:laff: a guy on nt claims the same happened to him. Id give it some time because pairs might get returned allowing them to get the orders right

Or you can complain and try and get as much out of it as you can :yeshrug:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:laff: a guy on nt claims the same happened to him. Id give it some time because pairs might get returned allowing them to get the orders right

Or you can complain and try and get as much out of it as you can :yeshrug:

I was just about to bring that up......I believe that guy also ordered from FNL....that is fukked up.....Id complain my ass off and see what I could get out of them?.....

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
:whew:

Got 3 entries in this raffle for the corks (about 1.2k legit entries I'd guess). Wish me luck brehs......

I was just about to bring that up......I believe that guy also ordered from FNL....that is fukked up.....Id complain my ass off and see what I could get out of them?.....

Thats what I'd do. You can easily find a trade for your size.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Where did you fill out raffles pleihboi :birdman:

Titan ‏@Titan_22
To celebrate The King’s 28th birthday, we are releasing the extremely limited LeBron X EXT “CORK” exclusivel Photo by titan_22 • Instagram

To celebrate The King’s 28th birthday, we are releasing the extremely limited LeBron X EXT “CORK” exclusively via Instagram (@titan_22). 6 pairs (US9/ 9.5/ 10/ 10.5/ 11/ 12) will be made available by a Special Online Lottery. As the Miami Heat go on the road against the Milwaukee Bucks, everyone who follows us on Instagram will have a chance at winning a slot to purchase a pair of the “Corks”. Here’s how: LeBron is well known for his ability to post Triple Double performances almost at will. For today’s game against the Bucks, post a comment with your prediction of Bron’s statline (Pts/Reb/Assts) together with your shoe size. Exact (closest) guesses win. Entries after 8:30AM MNL time on December 30, 2012 are NOT VALID. MIA-MIL starts 9:30AM MNL time, and LIVE on ABS-CBN. Goodluck.

Closed at 730p EST though :lolbron:

Seriously though..I didnt know anybody else here wanted em. right now if you know someone overseas, or have sneaker connections in Miami, it looks like that'll be your best chance at getting em.

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
Closed at 730p EST though :lolbron:

Seriously though..I didnt know anybody else here wanted em. right now if you know someone overseas, or have sneaker connections in Miami, it looks like that'll be your best chance at getting em.

today is the 29th :shaq:

:smugfavre:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
today is the 29th :shaq:

:smugfavre:

notsureifsrs.jpg

Manilla is about 12hrs ahead of us breh.

MrFantastic45

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@LOUD
I cant PM yet i havent posted enough stuff
So if you got a nuumber or somthing so we can discuss the deal, that would be perfect
Im really trying to buy the shoes off you tho

Last edited by a moderator: