Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:rudy:

Oh u didn't want them because you couldn't get them huh :heh:

How as a collector you think the olympic 6's aren't a staple?

Probably one of the most sought after shoes. Quality on them were great as well :noah:

I didnt want them because theyre foams with fukking starbright clouds on them, and the yeezys is just the Zoom tre and at1 combined....idk if you know who youre talking to fam but that list is the "i just got into sneakers and im beastin SO BAD LETS CAMP" list. Especially since it was literally in order of hype.

And olympic sixes arent a top tier jordan as nice as they are and IDGAF bout jordans outside of 1s anyway

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I didnt want them because theyre foams with fukking starbright clouds on them, and the yeezys is just the Zoom tre and at1 combined....idk if you know who youre talking to fam but that list is the "i just got into sneakers and im beastin SO BAD LETS CAMP" list. Especially since it was literally in order of hype.

And olympic sixes arent a top tier jordan as nice as they are and IDGAF bout jordans outside of 1s anyway

:russ: at that whole post

Qg639.jpg

Anyway pic of my favorites this year.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
saw some dude at the staples center yesterday with the christmas kobe 8s on yesterday, them shyts are :ohlawd: in person..

that crimson/infrared on the laces & swoosh stand out really nice.. i was gonna use my pair from ndc as trade bait or something but now i think i might keep em :obeezy:

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
My favorite new shoe purchases of 2012:

:sadcam:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
saw some dude at the staples center yesterday with the christmas kobe 8s on yesterday, them shyts are :ohlawd: in person..

that crimson/infrared on the laces & swoosh stand out really nice.. i was gonna use my pair from ndc as trade bait or something but now i think i might keep em :obeezy:
Keep them incredibly comfortable.

My favorite new shoe purchases of 2012:

:sadcam:

Don't worry 2013 will be great for you plus you can always catch up with what you missed:leostare:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana

lemme get them SB 9s out you for these rookies though:babymelodatass:

Daps
Reppin
Steel City
YOoooo, I just got my Breds from Finishline in the mail. I opened them up, 9.5 on the order form, 9.5 on the box....8.5 Breds...:sadbron:

Someone at the warehouse must of switched them.

I just called them up, I gotta wait until Monday to see if they have any in stock...which they won't

Once they tell me the bad news, I'm gonna go off. Accuse their workers of sabotaging releases and shyt. I can't let this shyt go down with no repercussions.

Although I wanted the shoes, I wouldn't mind getting my money back plus a whole bunch of free shyt :manny:

I'll let yall know how it goes down.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
YOoooo, I just got my Breds from Finishline in the mail. I opened them up, 9.5 on the order form, 9.5 on the box....8.5 Breds...:sadbron:

I just called them up, I gotta wait until Monday to see if they have any in stock...which they won't

Once they tell me the bad news, I'm gonna go off. Accuse their workers of sabotaging releases and shyt. I can't let this shyt go down with no repercussions.

Although I wanted the shoes, I wouldn't mind getting my money back plus a whole bunch of free shyt :manny:

Look on Craig list and fb for a size swap.
I've been Blessed a couple times doesn't hurt to try:yeshrug:

Make sure u inspect the other persons pair throughly.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana

:juststop:

that aint right. if a restock pops off imma try to help you for retail breh.