Boyhood - Official Trailer (movie filmed over 12 years with same actors)

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thought the movie was made dope. Much better than I expected.

Movie basically throws it in yor face that life is too short and passes by swiftly.

I really wanted to see the other 2 kids from the 2nd marriage and to see how they turned out.

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
I would have a lot this movie a lot more if I wasn't from Houston or Texas in general. I felt like the movie completely ignored the Houston vibe an using the city as a supporting character (like how law and order uses NYC). It was also also a swipe at minorities of Houston and Texad. We aren't invisible or need help from the white man. Honestly the whole time I was watching the movie I was wondering why didn't scenes feature people of color. In one part the mom was taking classes at the University of Houston and overwhelming majority of class was white, that wasn't my experience at U of H.

Yes I am injecting race into this discussion, i just felt a bit offended that they failed to catch Houston's diversity or vibe.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Man I'm rewatching this right now, and I have a strong urge to watch this on shrooms sometime. I don't know why I would want to do that, I think the whole bit with the alcoholic stepdad would be enough to send me into a bad trip.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Saw this when it was released in theaters twice, about 6 months apart, and I loved it both times. May do a rewatch.