#BOYCOTTNFL Opening Night game has lowest rating since 2009

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You don't seem to get it. It was the first game of the season going up against NOTHING ELSE, with the GOAT QB on one of the GOAT franchises, against a very good and popular Chiefs team. If you're trying to clown the Chiefs you don't seem to be much of an NFL fan or have much NFL knowledge. Multiple outlets have them ranked as a top 10 most popular team in the league nationwide. The first game of the season on national TV with the best team and QB in the league drawing low ratings is very significant, especially following the season long ratings drop last season.
:mjlol:

NO ONE WANTS TO SEE CHIEFS VS PATS. Period.

Daps
Claim to not care about the NFL but still follow the NFL bruhs

I'm not following your point. If the goal is to ensure the NFL doesn't get the viewership couldn't people simply not watch games but follow through other means? I'm positive there are some die hard fans taking this stance but still want to keep up with the game. The goal is to financially hurt the league so they see they should be worried about losing black viewership no less than any other group

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U act like The NFL still didn't make billions of dollars last year and all we kept hearing was the rating drop

But ain't u one of them boycott niccas
Why are u concerned about NFL related stuff
I ain't never seen you take a stance on racism etc

Edub

Veteran
Daps
my god are u fukking retarded? no one wants to watch pats vs chiefs...how stupid are u? u just keep showing u know jack shyt about the NFL. :snoop:
It's the first game of the year with virtually nothing on as entertaining or interesting on a Thursday night......and you think matchups are the reason for the ratings drop....my mama was thinkin bout watching that game on weds....and she don't even watch football:francis: (she didn't tho:mjlol:)........breh NFL is just not hot at this moment......opening night on a Thursday with Tom Brady is done for a reason. Why would the NFL start off with what they think strategically would be a dud.....it had nothing to do with the matchups.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
nikka you a crusty old fakkit that browses shade room all day:camby:

how you 45 with the mental competence of a 8 year old. fukk outta here

1. I see you clearly skipped over my questions :mjlol:

2. I'm not even remotely close to 45 :mjlol:

You're a fukkin hypocrite, you still support the NBA, NCAA etc but you wana shyt on the NFL like it's the only racist sport :mjlol:

The Coli :blessed:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I'm not following your point. If the goal is to ensure the NFL doesn't get the viewership couldn't people simply not watch games but follow through other means? I'm positive there are some die hard fans taking this stance but still want to keep up with the game. The goal is to financially hurt the league so they see they should be worried about losing black viewership no less than any other group
This. Some people are boycotting but will still see highlights and updates when they go to blacksportsonline twitter account to read other topics he covered that day, watch highly questionable or listen to Jim Rome. Also gambling and fantasy sports will keep people updated. The top daily fantasy money winners are employees of FanDuel and draft Kings who compare information on players started by users and math geniuses who don't like or watch sports. They just crunch numbers and end up winning 90% of the money. They are 5% of the players but win 90% of the money. A few of them came from professional poker so percentages are what they use against data from past performance. There are people trying to win the billion dollars on draft Kings tomorrow who won't watch any football they just watch the stats coming in.

Last edited:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

Maybe its me...but if im boycotting something, it's completely DEAD to me. Guess everybody aint built that way

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
It's the first game of the year with virtually nothing on as entertaining or interesting on a Thursday night......and you think matchups are the reason for the ratings drop....my mama was thinkin bout watching that game on weds....and she don't even watch football:francis: (she didn't tho:mjlol:)........breh NFL is just not hot at this moment......opening night on a Thursday with Tom Brady is done for a reason. Why would the NFL start off with what they think strategically would be a dud.....it had nothing to do with the matchups.
Pats vs seattle

Pats vs cowboys

Pats vs steelers

Pats vs packers

Pats vs panthers

Pats vs atl

Would all smash pats vs chiefs match up. So yes it has to do with the match up although nfl is losing ratings due to streams and poor product