#BOYCOTTNFL Opening Night game has lowest rating since 2009

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
If you think a Kap boycott is the reason for the low ratings youre a bit off.

NFL ratings have been dropping before this situation...
...in fact, people who are anti-Kap say they stopped watching last year because they didnt want to hear about it (some for ESPN).

Kap isnt an issue for the NFL...they have image issues like Ray Rice and CTR.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
If you think a Kap boycott is the reason for the low ratings youre a bit off.

NFL ratings have been dropping before this situation...
...in fact, people who are anti-Kap say they stopped watching last year because they didnt want to hear about it (some for ESPN).

Kap isnt an issue for the NFL...they have image issues like Ray Rice and CTR.
NFL ratings been declining since 2014 but these silly nikkas gonna act like they apart of or started some revolutionary boycott and post every game that has low ratings from season past just to get there troll feelings satisfied. shyt isnt even a protest. Just a bunch of NBA stans gathering around trying to hate on a product that takes over their favorite forum from sept. - feb. while their NBA threads hardly do numbers during those said months. #Facts

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
i cant understand posts like this.
being a militant is a bad thing??
:patrice:
the phrase was used mildly incorrect in this exemption, but typically its used like when a black athlete takes a picture with white women and then dozens of nikkas come out the woodworks to call him a c00n/sellout/say he's never been shyt, et cetera et cetera.

Take the D Rose example, nikkas was under the impression his girl was white for a while, said she smelled like eggs or some shyt, looked old as fukk, ugly as fukk, then someone looks it up and find out she's mixed, then they choose to call her a mutt, say she might as well be white, her moms white, this and that. The phrase has some fairly valid necessity amongst some of these threads :manny:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the phrase was used mildly incorrect in this exemption, but typically its used like when a black athlete takes a picture with white women and then dozens of nikkas come out the woodworks to call him a c00n/sellout/say he's never been shyt, et cetera et cetera.

Take the D Rose example, nikkas was under the impression his girl was white for a while, said she smelled like eggs or some shyt, looked old as fukk, ugly as fukk, then someone looks it up and find out she's mixed, then they choose to call her a mutt, say she might as well be white, her moms white, this and that. The phrase has some fairly valid necessity amongst some of these threads :manny:
Rose bytch still ain't shyt though and talks white. bytch said she hates black people lol

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NFL ratings been declining since 2014 but these silly nikkas gonna act like they apart of or started some revolutionary boycott and post every game that has low ratings from season past just to get there troll feelings satisfied. shyt isnt even a protest. Just a bunch of NBA stans gathering around trying to hate on a product that takes over their favorite forum from sept. - feb. while their NBA threads hardly do numbers during those said months. #Facts

Remember, the ratings drop was blamed on anthem protests and I bet they'll say the same thing this year.

I'll be heading out this Sunday and already gonna be out next Sunday. NFL no longer rules my Sunday's. call it a boycott or not. My interest has fallen off a cliff. I'd be lying if I said I'd never watch another game. I plan on it. I'm just highly disinterested in the product.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember, the ratings drop was blamed on anthem protests and I bet they'll say the same thing this year.

I'll be heading out this Sunday and already gonna be out next Sunday. NFL no longer rules my Sunday's. call it a boycott or not. My interest has fallen off a cliff. I'd be lying if I said I'd never watch another game. I plan on it. I'm just highly disinterested in the product.
Niners are ass. Keep it 100 why you don't care

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Probably because of the 49ers

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Probably because of the 49ers

Nah. Even when we were terrible years ago I watched every game.

Y'all don't know me. The sports teams I follow are usually ass or have disappointing seasons and it doesn't stop me from watching them or other teams.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Let's revisit this in a month or two :russell:

Hundreds of thousands of Houstonians and basically the entire state of Florida don't have a tv plugged into a wall to even watch anything.