Box score reaction: The hell is up with Harden and bricking 3pt

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Here you go again with more rambling hoping you will tire a nikka out with sheer volume. As usual I'll keep my response short and not fall for the bait.

Here's video of Stephen A Smith (whose as connected as it gets with black NBA players and coaches) essentially regurgitating my argument:
You couldn't answer any of my challenges to your bullshyt. You claimed that analytics destroyed job opportunities for Black executives and coaches. Yet there are more Black executives right now than there's ever been. You couldn't name ONE era in basketball where there were more black men in power than there is at this moment. So your entire conspiracy theory was just made up.

Name one NBA player or coach who ever got denied a job because he didn't know enough math. Name ONE.

"Stephen A. Smith said some people think that so it must be true!" :mjlol:

SAS also said there would be only 2 Black coaches in the league at the end of the season and there is 7. And NONE of them are gonna get replaced by a guy who went to MIT or who is famous for his math skills.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You couldn't answer any of my challenges to your bullshyt. You claimed that analytics destroyed job opportunities for Black executives and coaches. Yet there are more Black executives right now than there's ever been. You couldn't name ONE era in basketball where there were more black men in power than there is at this moment. So your entire conspiracy theory was just made up.

Name one NBA player or coach who ever got denied a job because he didn't know enough math. Name ONE.

"Stephen A. Smith said some people think that so it must be true!" :mjlol:

SAS also said there would be only 2 Black coaches in the league at the end of the season and there is 7. And NONE of them are gonna get replaced by a guy who went to MIT or who is famous for his math skills.

I'm not gonna waste my time arguing against all your irrelevant points. I've already exposed you on this front. You try to win arguments by spewing a million different points hoping to tire nikkas out. I ain't like the rest of the posters on this site who fall for your little trick.

I said analytics was brought into the NBA so more whites could be hired in executive and head coaching positions. I cited an expert on the NBA (Stephen A Smith) saying the same thing. Whether you like it or not that is how black people in the NBA view the analytics movement. Its viewed as a tool to advance white men.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm not gonna waste my time arguing against all your irrelevant points. I've already exposed you on this front. You try to win arguments by spewing a million different points hoping to tire nikkas out. I ain't like the rest of the posters on this site who fall for your little trick.

I said analytics was brought into the NBA so more whites could be hired in executive and head coaching positions. I cited an expert on the NBA (Stephen A Smith) saying the same thing. Whether you like it or not that is how black people in the NBA view the analytics movement. Its viewed as a tool to advance white men.
Name one coach who has every been hired for his math skills. Just one.

Name one era before analytics when more Black men were in front office positions. Just one.

EVERY one of your claims was a lie. That's why you have no facts, and you come with "BUT STEPHEN A. SMITH SAID IT!"

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
At a certain point shouldn't this be a signal for you to start taking the ball to the rim?

This is the problem with analytics. Not realizing basketball is a game of rhythm. If you can hit a few layups or mid-range shots, it'll help you start hitting long range shots. White boys who never played the game don't realize stuff like this. About how you need to get in rhythm when shooting to help get outta funks like this.

Just heaving up 3s when you're missing like this thinking the law of averages will even itself out is some cac nerd thinking. Some real coaches need to get on that Rockets staff and tell that nikka to get himself in rhythm before taking that many 3s again.
you say this as if

a) harden is opposed to shooting layups and

b) that Harden would get yanked off the floor if he attempted a mid range shot. At some point, you gotta blame the player. Maybe Harden would rather heave 3's up even when they're not working. That's not on analytics.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Name one coach who has every been hired for his math skills. Just one.

Name one era before analytics when more Black men were in front office positions. Just one.

EVERY one of your claims was a lie. That's why you have no facts, and you come with "BUT STEPHEN A. SMITH SAID IT!"

I don't have the time to waste researching your bullshyt claims. Maybe you don't trust the opinions of black men who are experts in their field. But I do.

When black coaches and players tell Stephen A Smith that analytics is being used by white owners to marginalize them when it comes to executive and head coaching positions I BELIEVE THEM. You can choose to not believe black people. Just don't expect me to.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You act like harden is goin to shoot 36% and 20% the entire season..... not worried about harden or Gordon . Clint is a bigger issue. He hasn’t looked as important or good as he’s been to the teams success the last two seasons. It’s some D’Antoni need to address and adjust. No point in keeping Clint and his high salary if he’s not goin to be utilized and critical to the team success.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
I know exactly what shot you were talking about, bricked the shyt out if it. It didn't even touch rim.