Box score reaction: The hell is up with Harden and bricking 3pt

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
nikka got that green light like we've never seen before brehs.

thing is dude is built like a tank no homo and he can get to the rim at will, yet he still settles for these step back long ass 3s

dude wsa being guarded by kyrie for a good portion of yesterdays game and was still chucking 3's

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
with Russ there now, he got free reign to jack shots up since Russ can run the offense too. A lil less responsibility and more room to do what he do! :blessed:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
James Harden 36.6 ppg 36.5% fg 4.4 rpg 8.6 apg

Westbrook 23.4 ppg 48.4% fg 11 rpg 9.8 apg

I think the ball needs to be in Westbrook hands and Harden can get open uncontested 3s instead of taking step back 3s all game.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, I'm afraid of getting schooled by a flat earther whose only response to my numerous proofs of a roughly spherical earth has been to claim "but Global Conspiracy!" while ignoring the proofs you can do all by yourself including the one IN THE OP.

:usure:

Well head back to that flat earth thread and tell me that.

As of now all you've done is run away.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Analytics only exists in sports as a means of eliminating black people from executive and head coaching jobs. It has no other purpose.
There are analytics nerds in head coaching jobs? :what:

You think Black folk can't do analytics? :gucci:

You opinions here are equally as trash as your flat earth and pedophilia opinions. :scust:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
his stats through 5 games are just disgusting. we've never seen shyt like this before:

36 ppg on 36% FG (20% 3FG). This guy is getting 16 FTs a game when his previous high is 11 which was last season. He's taking 14 3's a game :mjtf:
It's the ugliest form of basketball from a superstar I have ever seen.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think Black folk can't do analytics? :gucci:

Here we go again. You cacs just love to play dumb. I've already responded to this argument a million times. Guess I gotta destroy you cacs arguments once again.

First of all, this is not a question of what black people can or cannot do. We created mathematics and all the sciences in the first place. Its rather about white owners looking for an excuse to hire non-black people in sports. Before the rise of analytics, playing experience was considered the most valuable asset when it came to getting a job in sports after playing. And given the fact that most former players were black, that meant there was a high chance former black players would get hired given they dominated the pool of potential hires. Now that analytics has risen in importance a lot of those front office jobs that used to go to former players is now going to analytics nerds. And we all know that the pool of math experts is a lot less black than the pool of former professional athletes. White owners are using analytics as an excuse to hire people who look like them.

We all know that regardless of how qualified a black person is in mathematics if a white alternative is available, whites in positions of power will hire the white individual. So please save me with this red herring of an argument about black people not being able to do math. I've deaded it before in debates like this and have done it again now.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
First of all, this is not a question of what black people can or cannot do. We created mathematics and all the sciences in the first place. Its rather about white owners looking for an excuse to hire non-black people in sports. Before the rise of analytics, playing experience was considered the most valuable asset when it came to getting a job in sports after playing. And given the fact that most former players were black, that meant there was a high chance former black players would get hired given they dominated the pool of potential hires. Now that analytics has risen in importance a lot of those front office jobs that used to go to former players is now going to analytics nerds. And we all know that the pool of math experts is a lot less black than the pool of former professional athletes. White owners are using analytics as an excuse to hire people who look like them.

We all know that regardless of how qualified a black person is in mathematics if a white alternative is available, whites in positions of power will hire the white individual. So please save me with this red herring of an argument about black people not being able to do math. I've deaded it before in debates like this and have done it again now.
Breh, don't abuse fake wokeness to cover for your hatred of math and science. You tried to claim that analytics was a plot to hire math nerds to coach to maintain white supremacy.:mjlol:

Name ONE current NBA coach who was hired because he's a math nerd. :gucci:

You think there's a global conspiracy to hide the flat earth from our eyes but you don't think White Supremacy can win NBA front offices unless analytics gets involved. :mjlol:

Tell me, what era was it that Black folk dominated NBA front offices? What do you consider the peak of Black excellence in NBA front offices before analytics ruined that?

There are almost NO Black folk in GM or President positions in NBA squads and there never has been. In fact, the something like four Black GMs in the league right now is the MOST there's ever been. And mathematics has nothing to do with that - there are like 2-3 high-level executives who have ever been hired for their math ability. And don't talk like you need to have NBA experience to get hired - did Steve Mills play in the NBA? Did Masai Ujiri play in the NBA? Did Scott Perry play in the NBA?

If analytics gets wins, they'll use it. If it doesn't, they won't. You talk like literally every single team in the NBA would fukk up their entire product to maintain White Supremacy as if they couldn't figure out ANY other way to do that. :usure:

You don't say shyt in the actual threads where we talking about white supremacy and black excellence but then you abuse it in yet another one of your trash-ass NBA takes trying to make a Black forum look bad. Between this and the flat earth and the pedophilia shyt and the rape shyt you got to be an agent for certain. :aicmon:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, don't abuse fake wokeness to cover for your hatred of math and science. You tried to claim that analytics was a plot to hire math nerds to coach to maintain white supremacy.:mjlol:

Name ONE current NBA coach who was hired because he's a math nerd. :gucci:

You think there's a global conspiracy to hide the flat earth from our eyes but you don't think White Supremacy can win NBA front offices unless analytics gets involved. :mjlol:

Tell me, what era was it that Black folk dominated NBA front offices? What do you consider the peak of Black excellence in NBA front offices before analytics ruined that?

There are almost NO Black folk in GM or President positions in NBA squads and there never has been. In fact, the something like four Black GMs in the league right now is the MOST there's ever been. And mathematics has nothing to do with that - there are like 2-3 high-level executives who have ever been hired for their math ability. And don't talk like you need to have NBA experience to get hired - did Steve Mills play in the NBA? Did Masai Ujiri play in the NBA? Did Scott Perry play in the NBA?

If analytics gets wins, they'll use it. If it doesn't, they won't. You talk like literally every single team in the NBA would fukk up their entire product to maintain White Supremacy as if they couldn't figure out ANY other way to do that. :usure:

You don't say shyt in the actual threads where we talking about white supremacy and black excellence but then you abuse it in yet another one of your trash-ass NBA takes trying to make a Black forum look bad. Between this and the flat earth and the pedophilia shyt and the rape shyt you got to be an agent for certain. :aicmon:

Here you go again with more rambling hoping you will tire a nikka out with sheer volume. As usual I'll keep my response short and not fall for the bait.

Here's video of Stephen A Smith (whose as connected as it gets with black NBA players and coaches) essentially regurgitating my argument:

Whether you like it or not this is how black people involved in the NBA feel. They view analytics as a ploy by white owners to hire less black people. PERIOD.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Are you implying Russ is literally tiring them out? :russ:

I’m saying when players aren’t conditioned to handle a certain pace, they tend to miss shots short because they aren’t getting enough legs into their shot.

Harden and Gordon don’t just take right on the line corner threes, they are taking deep attempts from above the break.
They can’t just stop doing this because it is the threat of them standing way out there that is giving Westbrook space to drive into lanes the size he hasn’t seen since KD was on the Thunder.