Bowser Was #Rawgang And A Terrible Father

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
The koopalings are not his kids, it been confirmed a long time ago. That his only kid is Bowser Jr.
Yeah, I was just going to post this.

Thread fail
Wrong :umad:.

Koopa kids were ORIGINALLY portrayed as Bowser's kids. But Nintendo realized how bad it was optically to have a dead beat turtle whore as their main villain. It was later on, Nintendo decided to change that fact. :ufdup:

Look at them lil b*stards and tell me they ain't the spitting image of Bowser. DNA test results are in, and only one of them really isn't his :ufdup:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
He’d be smart to holla at Princess Daisy. She seems like a sweet country girl that wouldn’t cause him to be in so much drama. Brehs be choosing the wrong ones, though
That's Luigi's girl tho. Luigi is family but he wouldnt let that shyt slide if he caught mario trying to spit game. nikka would get slapped back into midget status

618.gif

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That's Luigi's girl tho. Luigi is family but he wouldnt let that shyt slide if he caught mario trying to spit game. nikka would get slapped back into midget status

618.gif
I imagine Mario and luigis relationship with women is probably more like Nino and G Money :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Wrong :umad:.

Koopa kids were ORIGINALLY portrayed as Bowser's kids. But Nintendo realized how bad it was optically to have a dead beat turtle whore as their main villain. It was later on, Nintendo decided to change that fact. :ufdup:

Look at them lil b*stards and tell me they ain't the spitting image of Bowser. DNA test results are in, and only one of them really isn't his :ufdup:
No we are not wrong. A retcon is still a retcon. They aint his kids

Deal with it

I'm a Smash Bros Koopalong main so I am the final authority on this. I don't touch the b*stard Bowser Jr.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No we are not wrong. A retcon is still a retcon. They aint his kids

Deal with it

I'm a Smash Bros Koopalong main so I am the final authority on this. I don't touch the b*stard Bowser Jr.
Look, if Nintendo came out tomorrow and made Mario gay, you'd be ok with that? Naw it's princess peach, not prince peaches.

You cant see Nintendo just trying to cover up Bowser's dirt for him? :picard:

8 kids, 6 different women, he's the Future of Nintendo