Bout to start watching Game of Thrones tonight from the beginning....

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
It took me 3 attempts to get into it and I could not get past the 2nd episode for shyt. My brother was like just get past the 3rd and if you don't like it then give it up. One night I rolled up a L and had a bottle of Henny and I've been a fan ever since. It took me about 2 weeks to binge watch 4 seasons but i was hooked on it like crack. Some seasons have their weak points like every show but the first 2 are excellent

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've mentioned a few times, I tried watching this twice and could never get into it.

but EVERYONE insist that this is piff. so I will try for the third time.

remember you from the other thread. enjoy breh.

when it premiered, i tried to watch the first episode with my whole fam cause it aired on a sunday and we were all eating together. 90% of them quit before the episode ended. like, "fukk is this bullshyt you got the tv stuck on? :hhh:"

they ALL watch that shyt religiously now.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I've mentioned a few times, I tried watching this twice and could never get into it.

Wow im exactly where you at breh!!
Im thinking about binging from the beginning..hope i get into it?, But shyt, cant force myself.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I still for the life of me can't understand how people do not like this show...

If you like fukkery then you will like this shyt

nikkas think it's all fairytales and shyt but no.. This is some grade A medieval fukkery.

It took me a minute to get into it as well so I understand. But once you get past the "Lore" shyt in the beginning (start understanding who is in what set, the history, the kingdom, etc.,) and pick a side that you wanna fukk with this shyt turns into prime USDA fukkery...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Another show thats fantasy and full of fukkery is The Magicians. It has more comedic side to it than GOT but it's extremely fukked up.

GOT is not really magic and shyt though. It's in it but it's just gritty and fukked up... It's hard to explain if you haven't watched it in awhile.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks

Same...I never tired to watch it tho....all my dudes saying it's piff watch it...but I'm not really into that type of shyt

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Same...I never tired to watch it tho....all my dudes saying it's piff watch it...but I'm not really into that type of shyt
Me either. We watched the first episode last night AGAIN and outside of some t*ts, I still didn't get the appeal. Neither of us has any idea who the characters are our what's going on. I'll try another episode tonight, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna stick with it.