Bouncing idea's 🏀: 2024 NBA Off-Season: Key Decisions and Developments

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
The Bulls right now are 13M under the luxury tax line... so unless some roster gymnastics happens with LaVine and/or Zo, I just don't see a path for DeMar to get anything close to that 40M via sign and trade. The Bulls really have no incentive to do a sign and trade at this point because of their cap situation

He really could have to sign for less than Patrick Williams this summer

:picard:
Zo or Zach is the Bulls priority to move so the money will be there for the sign and trade

Lakers has a horrible free agency so far and hopefully we can get a 1st due to their desperation

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Zo or Zach is the Bulls priority to move so the money will be there for the sign and trade

Lakers has a horrible free agency so far and hopefully we can get a 1st due to their desperation
Didn't WOJ just report that LaVine isn't being moved anytime soon?

DeMar might have just really played himself in this situation. They're saying that in order for that Lakers to grab DeMar, they'll have to get a 3rd team involved, potentially the Nets to offload D-Lo

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Boston has to be on like the 5th apron. How can they afford this roster?

I'm no capologist. But according to bballreference. Derrick whites contract doesn't kick in until 2025 offseason. Tatum's won't kick in until 2026 offseason. So technically this year they didn't really change their 24-25 capsheet that much

I'm sure when the time comes, they'll move on from porzingis to clear some room.

That's my best guess