Bouncing idea's 🏀: 2024 NBA Off-Season: Key Decisions and Developments

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Well it’s only one team now and that Philly…. Question is what’s the hold up? PG would’ve just signed with Philly by now… He’s prob talking to someone getting reassurances if he signs for less now he will get to reup on a full max
Morey's a sociopath. He's probably negotiating George down, which he absolutely should.

George doesn't deserve a max. He magically stayed healthy this season but these are his games played the previous four seasons: 48, 54, 31 and 56.

These were his playoff stats this year: 19.5/6.8/4.8 on 41%/37% shooting. He is not a max player.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Morey's a sociopath. He's probably negotiating George down, which he absolutely should.

George doesn't deserve a max. He magically stayed healthy this season but these are his games played the previous four seasons: 48, 54, 31 and 56.

These were his playoff stats this year: 19.5/6.8/4.8 on 41%/37% shooting. He is not a max player.
That’s the thing tho shyt never works out for Morey lmaoo

PG shouldn’t even be talking to the cac after how he did Harden lol

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

It’s not what you’re worth, but what someone is willing to pay and negotiate.

With that being said, he should give up some bread in exchange for a NTC.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I think PG stay in Cali.. mofo been trying to get back to Cali ever since he left Indy.. no way he leaves now… I’ll go out on a limb and say he still signs with GS since Klay and CP3 are off the books… No he can’t sign a max but he can sign a 1 yr deal and get a 3 yr max after next season… Or a 2 yr with. 3 yr option…. Clips FO didn’t want to trade even tho Kuminga was thrown in and they still said no..

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
This will speed Wembys development twice as fast. I'm still surprised Paul didn't ring chase though. A coaching or front office role should be waiting for Paul when he retires
Honestly he might've peeped game that Pop is amazing at developing coaches, he could help with the PG's once he retires then try to win a ring as a coach elsewhere

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think PG stay in Cali.. mofo been trying to get back to Cali ever since he left Indy.. no way he leaves now… I’ll go out on a limb and say he still signs with GS since Klay and CP3 are off the books… No he can’t sign a max but he can sign a 1 yr deal and get a 3 yr max after next season… Or a 2 yr with. 3 yr option…. Clips FO didn’t want to trade even tho Kuminga was thrown in and they still said no..

Nah

Y'all may get Demar if anything

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
What's the hold up with this PG announcement/decision?
I think its the fact that PG doesn’t really want to leave LA, him going to Philly after he listened to Harden shyt all over Morey for a year is not something he probably wants to do and the fact that no other team is showing interest

He is stuck

This is hilarious :laff:

Last edited:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
New NBA

Gotta give the Celtics credit
They saw it coming and got the players they needed beforehand

Teams gonna have to make those draft picks work now

Who woulda thought

giphy.gif

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Wonder what OKC will spend all that money on aside from Hartenstien... They have a genuine chance and the space to make a few moves that solidify their spot as the favorite in the west...they could even take on a bigger contract like Grant or take a swing at Lauri.... Incredible position they're in