Bouncing idea's 🏀: 2024 NBA Off-Season: Key Decisions and Developments

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I don't even know what Ainge wants.

This is why being a rebuilding team sucks despite the opportunity. They're always trying to replace you and God forbid you're a project, now you don't even have time to develop. At least OKC knew their guy was SGA. Ainge's guy ain't on the roster.
He's doing the same shyt he did in Boston but he doesn't have Tatum and Brown on his roster.

He wants to rebuild through the draft but that isn't gonna be feasible with Lauri on the roster unless they get super lucky in the Lottery.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Great deal for Milwaukee.

Didn't Toronto offer Trent a pretty nice contract and him and Klutch turned it down?

It's been a while since i've watched him and never attentively, but for a 25 year old 6'5 dead-eye three point shooter... getting a 1 year deal from a team hard capped to sign anyone...

...is he one of those Buddy Hields types that doesn't really give you anything outside of a 3-ball?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's doing the same shyt he did in Boston but he doesn't have Tatum and Brown on his roster.

He wants to rebuild through the draft but that isn't gonna be feasible with Lauri on the roster unless they get super lucky in the Lottery.
He should take the GS offer

Holding out for a bunch of role players lol

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
It's been a while since i've watched him and never attentively, but for a 25 year old 6'5 dead-eye three point shooter... getting a 1 year deal from a team hard capped to sign anyone...

...is he one of those Buddy Hields types that doesn't really give you anything outside of a 3-ball?
Yeah, he's best as a sixth man, imo. But he's only 25 and been playing on a Toronto team with terrible spacing and he still shot 39% from three last season.

I don't think it's crazy to think he'll be 40+ on a better team (and his shot selection improves).