Bouncing idea's šŸ€: 2024 NBA Off-Season: Key Decisions and Developments

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps

Jazz just wasting other teams time until he can offer him that extension in August :heh:

Iā€™d trade Kuminga. Heā€™s not gonna ever be what heā€™s supposed to be on the warriors. And what the Warriors need are skillsets that he just doesnt have.

They need to move on from him if they are serious about winning again..

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Jazz just wasting other teams time until he can offer him that extension in August :heh:

Typical bullshyt from Ainge. Wants to "win" a trade instead of doing what's best for the team.

Are they trying to tank? They can't do that with Lauri on the team. If he re-ups Lauri, they're winning 30-35 games and missing out at the top of the next two drafts barring a lottery ball miracle. They also can't trade him until next summer with the six month rule and it'd be harder for quality teams to deal for him because of his salary and the apron rules.

Lauri's really good but also never played a playoff game or made an All-NBA team.

Last edited:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Darius Garland I think would be really good for that team. I don't know what they can do to get him there but that's exactly who they need. An actual PG that can shoot and run an offense.

They seem to want to build their team around defense and he's smallish but I think you have to make a compromise at some point
Only player that would make sense is Franz

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

Danny Ainge on that premium Mormon meth!
:mjlol:

I don't even know what Ainge wants.

This is why being a rebuilding team sucks despite the opportunity. They're always trying to replace you and God forbid you're a project, now you don't even have time to develop. At least OKC knew their guy was SGA. Ainge's guy ain't on the roster.

Nabs

Superstar
Daps

They deserve each other :hhh:

70wAR0f.png