Bouncing idea's šŸ€: 2024 NBA Off-Season: Key Decisions and Developments

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

The #1 thing is they didnā€˜t prematurely extend Maxey. Thatā€™s why they had all this cap space. They were always gonna give him the max but his cap hold was peanuts in the meantime and allowed them to have all that extra room to sign George and others. Really basic stuff but you see all these other dumbass teams STILL rushing to sign their guys to rookie max extensions after year three.

Orlando and Toronto coulda had crazy cap space next summer but already blew their loads on those unnecessary extensions. Cleveland, wisely, hasnā€™t given Mobley an extension yet. If they wait, they will have some space next summer. That is how they can give Mitchell even more help.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Caleb Martin turned down 5/65 from the Heat to sign for 4/32 with the Sixers :leon:
I came in here to post this. When gambling on yourself goes wrong. That 5/65 was a slave deal but thats still better than 4/32. He wouldve been 33 after that 5/65 deal. Not many non superstars get big deals after 30. That 5/65 was a pill him and his agent had to swallow.
I need to understand the fascination with Paul George

He's to the NBA, what the white QB is to the NFL.

As long as you look the part, they'll love you
Ive never seen anything like the fascination with PG. Not a big time scorer, not clutch, has never won anything, overrated defender. shyt is crazy.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Decent pickup by the Nuggets :ehh::ehh::ehh:

Stretch 4 who can pass. Would be great in the offense. I'm guessing this is another option they'll use whenever MPJ disappears and doesn't score
Heā€™s going to be unplayable in the playoffsā€¦ He gets absolutely baked when his put in the PnRā€¦ and he canā€™t play defense to save his life

@Don Homer tell him please