Bottom of Dating Totem Pole: Why Asian Men/Black Women = Social Unicorn Status

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
so basically you think black women are too ugly to get a measly ass asian boyfriend? sorry, bruh, but i do see it. there's a lot of attractive black women that are not checking for YOU, not vice versa. it aint always about what nikkas want, our women got they own agenda too

shame ...for the past few years black men have been trying to convince themselves black women have no legit options aside from them....while slowly but surely their best and brightest are one by one being snatched up by "other" ....

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:what: :wtf: Negged.
and btw, there are Asian men dating black women with "sub saharan features" fukk outta here bytch nikka.

they dudes stay outting themselves and their hatred for black womens natural features when these kinda threads get made. i love it because these chicks get to peep game on the lowkey "inferior light" a lot of these dudes REALLY see them in...

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
they dudes stay outting themselves and their hatred for black womens natural features when these kinda threads get made. i love it because these chicks get to peep game on the lowkey "inferior light" a lot of these dudes REALLY see them in...

So you can notice that about black men but not white ones huh?:heh:

you stay trashing black men on the low, you hypocrite.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chinese Men with Black Women & African Wives – chinaSMACK
chinese men are going to africa in droves to find wives. there was an article about it recently. they are marrying women with the so called "sub saharan" features you seem to have so much disdain for....

also the AMBW(asian man/black woman) movement is one of the fastest growing on the interracial scene with california leading the surge....

AMBWUnite's channel - YouTube
https://www.facebook.com/ambwl
AMBW Meetup Groups - AMBW Meetups
Black and yellow black and yellow....

next...

What you posted is not evidence based...Just think about how many billions of Chinese and Black people there are on this planet...

However, I will have to change my stance, and admit even I don't really know how prevalent or rare the trend is...

But my personal experience thinks it's rare...

And the fact that most people in North America are married to their own ethnic/racial kind makes me believe, at least in North America, the incidence of Chinese men and black women is not that common...

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
So you can notice that about black men but not white ones huh?:heh:

you stay trashing black men on the low, you hypocrite.

difference is white men aren't obligated to hold us as superior. they're fukking white. :laff:

what's so many black mens excuse for holding their own as having inferior features? that's a rethorical question btw...i really could give two shyts :yeshrug:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
difference is white men aren't obligated to hold us as superior. they're fukking white. :laff:

what's so many black mens excuse for holding their own as having inferior features? that's a rethorical question btw...i really could give two shyts :yeshrug:

That's funny because that's the same shyt you try to push on bw in regards to bm.

Also, this isn't a black men issue, it's a black PEOPLE issue. You've never heard bw talk about "good hair" and shyt like that? You keep trying to marginalize black men it's ridiculous.

Kublai Khan

Banned
Daps
I got 2 Asian friends with black chicks.

One already has a kid with her. Whole time she was fukking with me 1st but not really my type . she's pretty bad too. I think Angolan / Portuguese type of black.

2nd one my homey worked at a gas station and met her there. Been only one month and he's all moved in with her.:ehh:

He don't pay shyt, she's a teacher, and provides all the necessities.

I remember back in the day some black chicks would be feeling ya boy. But I was too into them Latinas back then.

Now I taste the rainbow

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
Ever tried collard greens drenched in moist soy flavoring product?

How about hush puppies and duck sauce?

Sweet and sour fried catfish? (actually, that don't sound too bad).

Well, for the most part... there's prolly a good reason for it.

:O

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]ckGFc3cTHA8[/MEDIA]"]Dragon of Love - YouTube[/ame]

With that said... I'm still on my quest for the ultimate Nubian princess. :cook:

Umph.

This shyt is so terrible, you can't even get a bytch like that white NCAAP leader...

KrmfMaz.gif

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Not to point the finger at the white elephant in the room, but what's a dating totem pole?