Bottom of Dating Totem Pole: Why Asian Men/Black Women = Social Unicorn Status

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what: :wtf: Negged.

and that goes both ways, black women for the most part aren't attracted to Asian men either. and btw, there are Asian men dating black women with "sub saharan features" fukk outta here bytch nikka.

tumblr_md4l35rMvC1rk14tto1_500.jpg

black women are such hypocrites. ole girl aint nothing special but a nikka that look all deformed like this asian wouldn't get any play from black women :francis:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Just because there is a random asian dude with a black woman, it doesnt mean it's a trend or common place...

For example, here in Canada, a lot of my co-workers say stuff like "it's crazy we have all these teenage mothers. Every time I am on the bus, I can't get a sit because of some teen mom with an oversized stroller."

But the reality is that teenage pregnancies have significantly decreased in Canada, in the last 2 decades...

Another example, every time there is a shooting in Toronto, there is media frenzy about gun violence, and people saying "I will never live in Toronto, it's too violent." But the reality is that the incidence of violent crimes have been decreasing in Toronto...

The point is, just because you may personally know 1 or 2 Asian male & Black female couples, it doesn't mean it's common...

That's the main point I am trying to make...

I don't think she said it was common :shaq:

black women are such hypocrites. ole girl aint nothing special but a nikka that look all deformed like this asian wouldn't get any play from black women :francis:

goes both ways breh. black people in general hold their black counterparts to a higher standard

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, I am not...

But you look up some statistics on couples in North America, and tell me what you find...

The numbers don't lie.

the statistics focus on marriage, not dating.

i know black women are already going to have a hard time getting a ring and children from non-black men. im just saying i've seen women that are drop dead gorgeous, have a asian man fetish.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think she said it was common :shaq:

My initial address was to Marcuz...

His post made it seem like it was somehow easier for an Asian dude to get a top shelf black woman than it was for a black dude...

Maybe I just misinterpreted what he typed...

But from my personal experience, I think black women who don't date black guys have a certain internalized self-hate complex...

It's just my opinion...I could be wrong...I am not a black woman who never dates black guys...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the statistics focus on marriage, not dating.

i know black women are already going to have a hard time getting a ring and children from non-black men. im just saying i've seen women that are drop dead gorgeous, have a asian man fetish.

But how is your last statement relevant when there are drop dead gorgeous women (black and other races) who have a black man fetish...?

In fact, I am willing to bet there are more drop dead gorgeous black women who would rather be with a black man than an Asian man...

But the stats could prove me wrong...

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
My initial address was to Marcuz...

His post made it seem like it was somehow easier for an Asian dude to get a top shelf black woman than it was for a black dude...

Maybe I just misinterpreted what he typed...

But from my personal experience, I think black women who don't date black guys have a certain internalized self-hate complex...

It's just my opinion...I could be wrong...I am not a black woman who never dates black guys...

well I at least agree with the bolded at least

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
Just because there is a random asian dude with a black woman, it doesnt mean it's a trend or common place...

For example, here in Canada, a lot of my co-workers say stuff like "it's crazy we have all these teenage mothers. Every time I am on the bus, I can't get a sit because of some teen mom with an oversized stroller."

But the reality is that teenage pregnancies have significantly decreased in Canada, in the last 2 decades...

Another example, every time there is a shooting in Toronto, there is media frenzy about gun violence, and people saying "I will never live in Toronto, it's too violent." But the reality is that the incidence of violent crimes have been decreasing in Toronto...

The point is, just because you may personally know 1 or 2 Asian male & Black female couples, it doesn't mean it's common...

That's the main point I am trying to make...

Never said it was common and if you click the link in my initial post you'll see dozens of asian male/black female couples, not just 1 or 2. :stylin:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
You typing myths...

You will be hard pressed to find an Asian guy who likes black women, especially if it's a black woman with typical Sub-Saharan African features...

If black men themselves don't find that attractive, how the hell would an Asian...? Considering they are one of the most racist groups towards black people...

The majority of Blasians are typically black men with asian women, and not asian men with black women...

It would have to be an extreme situation for a typical asian men to consider a black woman...
Chinese Men with Black Women & African Wives – chinaSMACK
chinese men are going to africa in droves to find wives. there was an article about it recently. they are marrying women with the so called "sub saharan" features you seem to have so much disdain for....

also the AMBW(asian man/black woman) movement is one of the fastest growing on the interracial scene with california leading the surge....

AMBWUnite's channel - YouTube
https://www.facebook.com/ambwl
AMBW Meetup Groups - AMBW Meetups
Black and yellow black and yellow....

next...