Bottom of Dating Totem Pole: Why Asian Men/Black Women = Social Unicorn Status

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Ever tried collard greens drenched in moist soy flavoring product?

How about hush puppies and duck sauce?

Sweet and sour fried catfish? (actually, that don't sound too bad).

Well, for the most part... there's prolly a good reason for it.

:O

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckGFc3cTHA8"]Dragon of Love - YouTube[/ame]

With that said... I'm still on my quest for the ultimate Nubian princess. :cook:

Umph.

Binary

Banned
Daps
The first guy I liked was a Chinese guy, I wish he was still in the country. I'd date, smash and eat cantonese chow mein with him.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Everyone knows why Asian men are at the bottom. And nobody here has a problem saying exactly why that is.

Everyone knows why black women are at the bottom. But most people here have a problem admitting why that is.

I have nothing further to add to this thread.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everyone knows why Asian men are at the bottom. And nobody here has a problem saying exactly why that is.

Everyone knows why black women are at the bottom. But most people here have a problem admitting why that is.

I have nothing further to add to this thread.

to keep it real though, them asians are getting some top quality black women. women that wouldn't bat an eye towards a black man. they usually into anime, video games, don't listen to rap music, etc. shyt is crazy

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
my first love was Chinese and white..... that boy had me so fukked up and sprung over him.:aicmon: esp when it ended... it ended so bad :to:

anyways i heart you bingh and all the asian boys that don't get enough love :hug:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
to keep it real though, them asians are getting some top quality black women. women that wouldn't bat an eye towards a black man. they usually into anime, video games, don't listen to rap music, etc. shyt is crazy

Yeah, but i haven't actually ran into a sista who's immersed in asian culture like that.

The ones i've dated are just your run-in-the-mill yuppies or hood chicks (granted it's only been a few but still - the aforementioned by you is few and far between).

But then again, i don't really get into magna animation or k-popular music like that so; that weeds me out from the ones who do follow that kind of media stuff.

What you did mention about women who "wouldn't bat an eyelash" at a brotha, that kind of exclusion kinda even turns me off. For instance, i would find it quite a turnoff for somebody to deflect a group of peoples based off their ethnicity or race (call it preference, that's a bullshiit excuse)... because it truly boils down to the individual. Cuz coming from the rejected's perspective, i would hate for somebody to not consider my ass just based purely off her prejudices for a certain group. That's type callow, b.

Like, i would have been the kind of guy fights for civil rights. If i was old enough at the time, i would have BEENT at the Million Man March.

What we need as a society is a whole lot of more u.n.i.t.y.

The video i posted was a satire piece. It was meant to showcase the woes of interracial dating and the fetishes that typecast groups when the perceived party has no reflections of persuants ideologies of generalization; we as a people aren't commodities.

I don't go up to some white broad and go, "Hey! Like, can you really make an awesome meatloaf with your eyes closed while doing a summersault?"

Or say to a latin woman, "Man, i better strap up with 5 rubbers, y'all on that extra fertile mode, life time wise!"

And never would i approach a black woman and check for tracks.

What do i look like... a railroad repair man?

Umph.

I'm talking to the plant. Look:

Point is, if you do judge, base it on the individual. Stereotypes do exist because they tend to run prevalently, even in this day and age... but who's to say that the next person you run into doesn't exclusively run a cab business, smells like wet dog, can't drive good, eats with their hands, prays 6 times a day or buy yoga mats at a second hand store.

From a grand scale, society is very much still segregated in so many ways.

It's like we haven't perservered all that much since Dr. MLK's "I Have A Dream" speech.

The important thing is that we nurture and nature our kids to think more "gray". To appreciate all peoples and cultures and shape their minds while they young. Dig?

Cuz what it comes down to is that...

Basically, i believe that children are essentially our future. It's so important that we teach them and allow THEM to lead the way. You know? Show them a lot if not ALL the beauty that they possess in their insides.

I decided long ago - to forever to talk, to anyone who's not shallow.

If i failed, if i succeed? At least i'll spit game, oh yes indeed.

No matter what -- they take from me, they can't take away my sense of UNITY!!!!!

Because the grea---test... love of ALLLL, can happen if you believe (eee eee eeevve).

And if by chance that special thang --- that you've been ringing since four.

Eventually responds and leads you back to her place... make sure you're strapped...

and make... LOOOVVVEEEEEE!!!!!!

:guilty:

*sighs*

I love you guys.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I had an Asian friend in college that used to bag A LOT of bad chics of all races. He didn't fit the nerdy stereotype, even though he was a smart. He was swagged out and knew how to talk to chics.

He remind me of this dude:

(No Frank Ocean)

Dude loved taking fine snow bunnies away from their white boyfriends. When word got around, white boys would tuck their girls away. shyt was hilarious. :russ:

Last edited by a moderator:

Haloop

Rookie
Daps
If both are normal people then it just comes down what both people want and just attraction itself. I couldnt ever see myself with a asian guy. I dont think theyre ugly but just way different looking than other races.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Yeah, but i haven't actually ran into a sista who's immersed in asian culture like that.

The ones i've dated are just your run-in-the-mill yuppies or hood chicks (granted it's only been a few but still - the aforementioned by you is few and far between).

But then again, i don't really get into magna animation or k-popular music like that so; that weeds me out from the ones who do follow that kind of media stuff.

What you did mention about women who "wouldn't bat an eyelash" at a brotha, that kind of exclusion kinda even turns me off. For instance, i would find it quite a turnoff for somebody to deflect a group of peoples based off their ethnicity or race (call it preference, that's a bullshiit excuse)... because it truly boils down to the individual. Cuz coming from the rejected's perspective, i would hate for somebody to not consider my ass just based purely off her prejudices for a certain group. That's type callow, b.

Like, i would have been the kind of guy fights for civil rights. If i was old enough at the time, i would have BEENT at the Million Man March.

What we need as a society is a whole lot of more u.n.i.t.y.

The video i posted was a satire piece. It was meant to showcase the woes of interracial dating and the fetishes that typecast groups when the perceived party has no reflections of persuants ideologies of generalization; we as a people aren't commodities.

I don't go up to some white broad and go, "Hey! Like, can you really make an awesome meatloaf with your eyes closed while doing a summersault?"

Or say to a latin woman, "Man, i better strap up with 5 rubbers, y'all on that extra fertile mode, life time wise!"

And never would i approach a black woman and check for tracks.

What do i look like... a railroad repair man?

Umph.

I'm talking to the plant. Look:

Point is, if you do judge, base it on the individual. Stereotypes do exist because they tend to run prevalently, even in this day and age... but who's to say that the next person you run into doesn't exclusively run a cab business, smells like wet dog, can't drive good, eats with their hands, prays 6 times a day or buy yoga mats at a second hand store.

From a grand scale, society is very much still segregated in so many ways.

It's like we haven't perservered all that much since Dr. MLK's "I Have A Dream" speech.

The important thing is that we nurture and nature our kids to think more "gray". To appreciate all peoples and cultures and shape their minds while they young. Dig?

Cuz what it comes down to is that...

Basically, i believe that children are essentially our future. It's so important that we teach them and allow THEM to lead the way. You know? Show them a lot if not ALL the beauty that they possess in their insides.

I decided long ago - to forever to talk, to anyone who's not shallow.

If i failed, if i succeed? At least i'll spit game, oh yes indeed.

No matter what -- they take from me, they can't take away my sense of UNITY!!!!!

Because the grea---test... love of ALLLL, can happen if you believe (eee eee eeevve).

And if by chance that special thang --- that you've been ringing since four.

Eventually responds and leads you back to her place... make sure you're strapped...

and make... LOOOVVVEEEEEE!!!!!!

:guilty:

*sighs*

I love you guys.

Dayum that was a 5 star post. :damn:

:salute:

Posting from my phone.

bmoxover

Stop Hatin'.
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Well, to the threadstarter: just be on the lookout, and don't be shy about approaching chicks, it's 2012 who cares right? Plus women are more receptive than ever to consider other dating options IMO.

I'm Korean and my BM is black. I actually met her while I was in college working a part-time at a corner store in a pretty bad neighborhood. Saw her and was like :mindblown::gladbron:. Now, I'm a pretty decent looking guy (no homo) plus I've dealt with black females before in HS, so I was like 'fukk it' and asked her for her number. Fast forward seven years we got a kid in Pre-K and I'm doing quite lovely financially, as soon as she signs that damn pre-nup under my conditions I can go 'head and commit that :win:.

Now, I don't go around being all preachy about Asian dudes/Black females, cuz quite frankly I find that quite lame. It's just that the woman I fell for and ended up with happens to be black, that's just the way I see it.

But anyways continue on breh, I'm sure somebody's out there for ya. :cheers:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Well, to the threadstarter: just be on the lookout, and don't be shy about approaching chicks, it's 2012 who cares right? Plus women are more receptive than ever to consider other dating options IMO.

I'm Korean and my BM is black. I actually met her while I was in college working a part-time at a corner store in a pretty bad neighborhood. Saw her and was like :mindblown::gladbron:. Now, I'm a pretty decent looking guy (no homo) plus I've dealt with black females before in HS, so I was like 'fukk it' and asked her for her number. Fast forward seven years we got a kid in Pre-K and I'm doing quite lovely financially, as soon as she signs that damn pre-nup under my conditions I can go 'head and commit that :win:.

Now, I don't go around being all preachy about Asian dudes/Black females, cuz quite frankly I find that quite lame. It's just that the woman I fell for and ended up with happens to be black, that's just the way I see it.

But anyways continue on breh, I'm sure somebody's out there for ya. :cheers:

That's cool man. Question though, how does your family feel about it?