Bothsiders Get Beat, De-masked, and Gets Outted

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Cac was disheveled and washed

mqdefault.jpg

:mjlol:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Cacs are fighting other racist cacs? :ohhh:
These dudes try best to criticize white allies but I've seen white dudes knock white racists out clean more than once.

Just how there would be bytch ass nikkas that side with MAGA, it's wayyyyyy more white people who side with democracy and equality. It's white historians that fight to get the truth out of white supremacy, it's Jews who fight to expose Zionism.

If you want skin color to be your only tool of judgement, then do you. I prefer good/bad to be mine.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
These dudes try best to criticize white allies but I've seen white dudes knock white racists out clean more than once.

Just how there would be bytch ass nikkas that side with MAGA, it's wayyyyyy more white people who side with democracy and equality. It's white historians that fight to get the truth out of white supremacy, it's Jews who fight to expose Zionism.

If you want skin color to be your only tool of judgement, then do you. I prefer good/bad to be mine.

Okay but itā€™s a waste of time to try to find the 10% of white people who are good. This how you get used as a pawn.

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
MAGA tries and pins these Nazi groups on the feds all the time. That dox got debunked.

Ben Brody says his life was going fine. He had just finished college, stayed out of trouble, and was prepping for law school. Then, seemingly out of nowhere, Elon Musk used his considerable social media clout to amplify an online mobā€™s misguided rants accusing the 22-year-old from California of being an undercover agent in a neo-Nazi group.