Bothem Jean’s family created a scholarship only for Caribbean students in the US.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I’ll give you the website I give to my students every year

Maybe I missed it but I didn’t see one that was specific to so called ados, or whatever. All that I saw were specific to people of African descent in America to which includes even Africans and West Indians.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How is this hard to understand? Where are the scholarships that you said existed for primarily and only Africans Americans? Not including Ethiopians, Jamaicans, Nigerians, etc., on that list you linked to.

YOU UNDERSTOOD EXACTLY
WHAT HE SAID GOOFY

:devil:
:evil:

“To be eligible for the Black Men Building Resources Scholarship, students must be African American students with financial need residing in Kent County, who graduated or received a GED from a Grand Rapids area high school.”

“The Pickard Scholarship Fund was established at The Dallas Foundation in 2004 to assist African-American male students in Dallas County. Dr. Pickard was an optometrist and founder of the Pickard Eye Clinic. Called “Magnum” by his patients, he believed that if you do something nice for someone and they do something nice for someone else, you can affect the lives of many people.”

“The Reverend Pinckney Scholars Program promotes access to higher education for African American students by awarding scholarships and providing resources through a tailored program throughout college. This is open to high school seniors whose permanent residence is in Beaufort, Charleston or Jasper Counties, and who are planning to attend a two- or four-year college in the upcoming fall.”

You goofy nikkas are attempting a “gotcha” moment instead of looking through the site. I only picked 3 because I’m not doing your work for you. Like I said, there are scholarships exclusively for every group of people on earth, including African Americans :unimpressed:

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
What are you not understanding? The link you posted is littered with scholarships for MINORITIES and AFRICAN AMERICANS. African American is a catch all label for black here. Caribbean and Continental African students qualify for them as well as BA/FBA/ADOS. The scholarship founded by Bothem’s family is limited to students from the Caribbean.

For example…”Blacks at Microsoft (BAM) is a company-sponsored employee network dedicated to supporting the continued growth and development of black employees at Microsoft Corporation. Applicants must be high school seniors of African descent (for example, African-American, African, or Ethiopian) with a minimum 3.3 GPA and financial need. Applicants must plan to attend a four-year college or university”

Now YOU posted the link. Can YOU highlight ANY of those scholarships on there that ARE SPECIFICALLY RESERVED FOR THE BLACK AMERICAN ETHNIC GROUP not just the BLACK RACE like the Bothem Jean scholarship is reserved for Caribbean students? I could have skipped over them when I looked do you yourself see any?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

“To be eligible for the Black Men Building Resources Scholarship, students must be African American students with financial need residing in Kent County, who graduated or received a GED from a Grand Rapids area high school.”

“The Pickard Scholarship Fund was established at The Dallas Foundation in 2004 to assist African-American male students in Dallas County. Dr. Pickard was an optometrist and founder of the Pickard Eye Clinic. Called “Magnum” by his patients, he believed that if you do something nice for someone and they do something nice for someone else, you can affect the lives of many people.”

“The Reverend Pinckney Scholars Program promotes access to higher education for African American students by awarding scholarships and providing resources through a tailored program throughout college. This is open to high school seniors whose permanent residence is in Beaufort, Charleston or Jasper Counties, and who are planning to attend a two- or four-year college in the upcoming fall.”

You goofy nikkas are attempting a “gotcha” moment instead of looking through the site. I only picked 3 because I’m not doing your work for you. Like I said, there are scholarships exclusively for every group of people on earth, including African Americans :unimpressed:

THERES NO WAY YOURE
REALLY A TEACHER IF YOU
CANT UNDERSTAND THE BASIC
shyt THATS BEEN EXPLAINED
TO YOU ALREADY TROLL p*ssy.

AFRICAN AMERICAN = CARRIBEAN AMERICAN, NIGERIAN AMERICAN, HAITIAN AMERICAN, ETC.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What are you not understanding? The link you posted is littered with scholarships for MINORITIES and AFRICAN AMERICANS. African American is a catch all label for black here. Caribbean and Continental African students qualify for them as well as BA/FBA/ADOS. The scholarship founded by Bothem’s family is limited to students from the Caribbean.

For example…”Blacks at Microsoft (BAM) is a company-sponsored employee network dedicated to supporting the continued growth and development of black employees at Microsoft Corporation. Applicants must be high school seniors of African descent (for example, African-American, African, or Ethiopian) with a minimum 3.3 GPA and financial need. Applicants must plan to attend a four-year college or university”

Now YOU posted the link. Can YOU highlight ANY of those scholarships on there that ARE SPECIFICALLY RESERVED FOR THE BLACK AMERICAN ETHNIC GROUP not just the BLACK RACE like the Bothem Jean scholarship is reserved for Caribbean students? I could have skipped over them when I looked do you yourself see any?

Dumb fukk I posted AFRICAN AMERICAN scholarships. In my next post

THERES NO WAY YOURE
REALLY A TEACHER IF YOU
CANT UNDERSTAND THE BASIC
shyt THATS BEEN EXPLAINED
TO YOU ALREADY TROLL p*ssy.

AFRICAN AMERICAN = CARRIBEAN AMERICAN, NIGERIAN AMERICAN, HAITIAN AMERICAN, ETC.

Caribbean American, Nigerian Americans, Haitians, etc are not African Americans :what:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Let me go head and ignore this entire section of the Coli. The dumbest nikkas on earth call this website home.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Dumb fukk I posted AFRICAN AMERICAN scholarships. In my next post

Caribbean American, Nigerian Americans, Haitians, etc are not African Americans :what:
The label African American is not limited to FBA/ADOS you fukking nincompoop. You can be fresh of the boat from Jamaica or Zimbabwe and not even be a US citizen and apply for African American scholarships. Let me ask you where is your family from and be honest have you ever selected African American on a scholarship or job application?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The label African American is not limited to FBA/ADOS you fukking nincompoop. You can be fresh of the boat from Jamaica or Zimbabwe and not even be a US citizen and apply for African American scholarships. Let me ask you where is your family from and be honest have you ever selected African American on a scholarship or job application?

:mjlol:THEY ARE YOU STUPID fukk.

WHAT DO YOU THINK
THEY PUT ON SCHOOL & JOB
APPLICATIONS?

THERES NO WAY YOURE A TEACHER.

Black immigrants are not African Americans you dumb fukks

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dudes in TLR believe the earth is flat, believe the Republican Party is good for African Americans, believe Obama was the worst president of all time, think Covid is fake and they think black immigrants are African Americans.

No fukkin way you nikkas actually go outside and say the dumb shyt y’all do on here.