Bothem Jean’s family created a scholarship only for Caribbean students in the US.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Last edited:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago

“To be eligible for the Black Men Building Resources Scholarship, students must be African American students with financial need residing in Kent County, who graduated or received a GED from a Grand Rapids area high school.”

“The Pickard Scholarship Fund was established at The Dallas Foundation in 2004 to assist African-American male students in Dallas County. Dr. Pickard was an optometrist and founder of the Pickard Eye Clinic. Called “Magnum” by his patients, he believed that if you do something nice for someone and they do something nice for someone else, you can affect the lives of many people.”

“The Reverend Pinckney Scholars Program promotes access to higher education for African American students by awarding scholarships and providing resources through a tailored program throughout college. This is open to high school seniors whose permanent residence is in Beaufort, Charleston or Jasper Counties, and who are planning to attend a two- or four-year college in the upcoming fall.”

You goofy nikkas are attempting a “gotcha” moment instead of looking through the site. I only picked 3 because I’m not doing your work for you. Like I said, there are scholarships exclusively for every group of people on earth, including African Americans :unimpressed:
So if a child of Jamaican immigrants resided in Kent County and graduated from a Grand Rapids area school, would he not be eligible for the scholarship? I don’t see any specification that he wouldn’t.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So if a child of Jamaican immigrants resided in Kent County and graduated from a Grand Rapids area school, would he not be eligible for the scholarship? I don’t see any specification that he wouldn’t.

NO POINT IN ADDRESSING
THAT DUDE ANYMORE....

HES KNOWN HE WAS WRONG
SINCE I ADDRESSED HIM 5 HRS AGO
AND HAS ONLY BEEN TROLLING
WITH THESE RECENT LINKS & POSTS.

:devil:
:evil:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Black Immigrants have been coming to this country for a long time taking advantage of programs and opportunities that were meant for African Americans. We were fine with that, because Black was Black. Slowly, but surely, we found out that Black immigrants exclude us from everything they have, and often hold disdain for Black Americans that came out of American slavery. So in the last few years, we started recognizing our own ethnicity, that Black immigrants were recognizing decades before we did. And for that, we're called agents. You've got Dominican grandmas taking Black dolls from their grand daughters and giving them white dolls, but when we call out that culture of anti-Blackness, we're the bad guys.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:jbhmm:
you’re looking real funny in the light with your responses in here.

Because I’m not partaking in this dumb ass ADOS vs immigrants thing?

I work with all types of races at work and have to teach kids from different backgrounds. I can’t be on some “fukk everyone” shyt like y’all.

The grown folks I do know who migrated over here don’t consider themselves AA or have ever tried to say they were.

Glorious

All Star
Daps
I’ll give you the website I give to my students every year

You playing stupid. Or maybe not. You know in the United States, black people are not questioned about their lineage on forms.

White (Non Hispanic)
Hispanic(Latino/LatinX)
Native American
African American

now even black Hispanics have an option for them
Black (Hispanic)

Did you even read the site you posted? Where is the Descendent of Slaves of the United States only scholarship?