Boston is 26% Black (Unofficial Boston Thread LFGI)

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
make no sense though boston has a size amount of AA history and contributions. I blame this fool Sandler and Walhberg for giving us a bad look

Me personally I recognize some of the contributions y’all did such as being one of the key pioneers of New Jack Swing as well as hosting a wide range of Black ethnic groups.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Word. It deserves that ranking. The whole state of Massachusetts is a sundown town.. I’m good.
:hhh::hubie:
stop talking about a place you never been most cities in mass have a HIGH Hispanic or RISING Hispanic population you ouuta line here.

Maybe its because you from nyc but you need to stop forcing it with the dumb ass talk you're doing here the lies aren't even remotely funny at this point coming from you

Boston is racist as fukk because mostly Irish cacs live there and they were enslaved by other cacs
they only live in southie, and southie isn't all of boston. so you judging Boston based on one neighborhood. that's how crazy yall sound right now
Me personally I recognize some of the contributions y’all did such as being one of the key pioneers of New Jack Swing as well as hosting a wide range of Black ethnic groups.
but for some reason it goes over other people's head :snoop:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
SpecificSlowFalcon-size_restricted.gif

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
what drama? I'll dm you

they not from here bro, where you from? i'll tell you what you need in terms of location and cost of living

:mjlol: where were you staying? im from lynn so that ish didn't phase me when I chilled up there for a min

but you let the coli tell it they'll tell you its on another level, I keep forgetting half these folks probably don't even drive :snoop:

Off of lowell street?

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Keep Houston out of your mouth nikka

Them Benzino nikkas don't count as Black
Hatians, Jamaicans,. Trinis, Ethiopians, Nigerans, Ghanians, Bajans, Somlian, etc aint black :unimpressed: ight pull up young buck we outchea

It was cool, but i couldn’t and wouldn’t want to live there.

Seemed like it was 99% white.
again where did you stay, you probably stayed in the only cac filled area and though it was Boston did you venture to the black neighborhoods :hhh:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
you Boston brehs was letting Mark Walhberg hand out fades to black brehs untouched :scust:

Would never happen in NYC!
“Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch of Uncle Thomases,
Play like Christopher Williams cause I gotta keep my promises
To stick to my roots and not dilute cause G this ain't two colors -
I'm tired of seein these non rappin' dancin motherfu’kers”
:wow: