Boston is 26% Black (Unofficial Boston Thread LFGI)

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
:francis: im sorry beloved I dunno why the AADOS family is behind read (non-immigrant black) despite going to the same schools as us, all the zoes, naijas, and yardies doing kinda well here
Boston blacker than I thought.
but it has a viscous history of white racism.

unlike cali and other places u dont have a great history of fighting white supremacy.
remember boston is black migrant central. All the black folks here are JUST starting to get of that colonial mindset. well when I mean just I mean my parents generation, my generation doesn't play that

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Only ADOS girl I dated was from Boston :wub:

Since then I fukk with the city :salute:

It looks very nice from the outside in :hubie:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
you Boston brehs was letting Mark Walhberg hand out fades to black brehs untouched :scust:

Would never happen in NYC!
WHERE?!

Mark Walhberg isn't walking to the hood handing out shyt :pacspit:

maybe to these blavity blacks or c00ns but not no real ones
more black people in toronto than Boston
Toronto is only 9% black at BEST :unimpressed:

Total number =/=avg/percentage , fail 4th grade math brehs
fukk Boston:trash: most racist place I've visited and I've been to 43 of the states and 13 countries.:camby:
you was probably only in southie did you go to BLACK BOSTON though, that's the real question

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:francis: im sorry beloved I dunno why the AADOS family is behind read (non-immigrant black) despite going to the same schools as us, all the zoes, naijas, and yardies doing kinda well here

remember boston is black migrant central. All the black folks here are JUST starting to get of that colonial mindset. well when I mean just I mean my parents generation, my generation doesn't play that

JCXo5dx.png
Kind of well you say?

s. In Boston, the report said researchers focused on “multigenerational African Americans (referred here as US blacks), Caribbean blacks (including Haitians), Cape Verdeans (both black and white), Puerto Ricans, and Dominicans.” A total of 403 people were surveyed.

The household median net worth was $247,500 for whites; $8 for US blacks (the lowest of all five cities); $12,000 for Caribbean blacks; $3,020 for Puerto Ricans; and $0 for Dominicans (that’s not a typo either.) The sample size for Cape Verdeans was too small to calculate net worth, the report said

UqZf0uW.png
Numbers say different homie.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Those weirdo accents :scusthov:
again black boston sounds like nyc :camby:

we don't go around sounding like peter griffin, if I go up to you you would deadass ask me if im from Brooklyn
It’s super segregated. Most the black folks in Mattapan
real question do you wanna live among cacs :unimpressed:
JCXo5dx.png
Kind of well you say?

s. In Boston, the report said researchers focused on “multigenerational African Americans (referred here as US blacks), Caribbean blacks (including Haitians), Cape Verdeans (both black and white), Puerto Ricans, and Dominicans.” A total of 403 people were surveyed.

The household median net worth was $247,500 for whites; $8 for US blacks (the lowest of all five cities); $12,000 for Caribbean blacks; $3,020 for Puerto Ricans; and $0 for Dominicans (that’s not a typo either.) The sample size for Cape Verdeans was too small to calculate net worth, the report said

UqZf0uW.png
Numbers say different homie.
that's still a small sample size, they didn't even account for 1st/2nd generation africans which is weird. im not saying you're wrong but all the brehs I chill with own land, have business, or work steady solid jobs. or maybe its one of those birds of feather type things I cant really tell you. you deadass have to come here and experience it

: