Boston is 26% Black (Unofficial Boston Thread LFGI)

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Bless Boston for the dumb thick Spanish women they got.

I don't know if it's localized, but the thickest pr chicks I've come across have almost all been from Boston, the Salem area specifically.
:mjlol:broooooo if you want dumb think Hispanic jawns go to Lawrence :mjlit:

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
:ohhh: I missed that rate thread. I would have rated it a 1. But 4.31 sounds about right
:obama:That city is cacland and it’s racist as fuk. RIP to Guru though - but he’s an honorary Brooklyn resident anyway.

Boston is the second lowest rated city so far. I heard it was pretty :mjpls: but I didn’t know people hated it that bad. Guru was basically a New Yorker God bless his soul.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Boston is the second lowest rated city so far. I heard it was pretty :mjpls: but didn’t know people hated that bad. Guru was basically a NewYorker God bless his soul.
make no sense though boston has a size amount of AA history and contributions. I blame this fool Sandler and Walhberg for giving us a bad look

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I've already posted in response to that

you haven't been here have you that's why your talking all this mess. We forgetting what MC Guru said about here :unimpressed:
Ummmm..
No :ld:I do remember what he said- Boston dude repping BK.
“New York, New york is where we live and we're thorough
Never taking shorts cuz Brooklyn's the borough”
:myman:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bless Boston for the dumb thick Spanish women they got.

I don't know if it's localized, but the thickest pr chicks I've come across have almost all been from Boston, the Salem area specifically.
As in Salem witch hunts ?? :lupe:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
That rate the city thread got me feeling a type of way, how we get a 4.31 are y'all MAD :what: ?!

Houston is only 22% black and LA is only 11% :black :dahell:

Put some respek on our names ::birdman:

Look if it's not Houston, NYC, Charlotte, ATL, or DC then y'all city aint that much better than us in terms of livability :childplease:

I'd rather live in Boston than half the cities y'all from and that's on dead dogs :unimpressed:

There's rich Afro-American history in this city for goodness sake :mindblown:

I was surprised to learn Houston and Dallas were less than 25% black too breh.

DC brehs complain about it not being chocolate city anymore and it's still at 45% for black population.

Plus landwise (square mileage) Houston and Dallas are bigger than some of our counties in Maryland (probably Massachusetts too)

They juking the stats!!!

*This is the part where I would post my coked up Michael Irvin smiley :francis:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I don't ever participate.. The same nikkas be posting. I saw there was some drama last week though:lolbron:
what drama? I'll dm you
Been thinking about going out there for this job. Never been, but some of the things I'm reading got me :patrice:
they not from here bro, where you from? i'll tell you what you need in terms of location and cost of living
why would you advocate someone to go there? lmfaooo i lived out there about 11-12? years ago.. place is :huhldup:
:mjlol: where were you staying? im from lynn so that ish didn't phase me when I chilled up there for a min

I was surprised to learn Houston and Dallas were less than 25% black too breh.

DC brehs complain about it not being chocolate city anymore and it's still at 45% for black population.

Plus landwise (square mileage) Houston and Dallas are bigger than some of our counties in Maryland (probably Massachusetts too)

They juking the stats!!!

*This is the part where I would post my coked up Michael Irvin smiley :francis:
but you let the coli tell it they'll tell you its on another level, I keep forgetting half these folks probably don't even drive :snoop:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
That rate the city thread got me feeling a type of way, how we get a 4.31 are y'all MAD :what: ?!

Houston is only 22% black and LA is only 11% :black :dahell:

Put some respek on our names ::birdman:

Look if it's not Houston, NYC, Charlotte, ATL, or DC then y'all city aint that much better than us in terms of livability :childplease:

I'd rather live in Boston than half the cities y'all from and that's on dead dogs :unimpressed:

There's rich Afro-American history in this city for goodness sake :mindblown:
Boston is racist as fukk because mostly Irish cacs live there and they were enslaved by other cacs

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boston is the second lowest rated city so far. I heard it was pretty :mjpls: but I didn’t know people hated it that bad. Guru was basically a New Yorker God bless his soul.
Word. It deserves that ranking. The whole state of Massachusetts is a sundown town.. I’m good.
:hhh::hubie: